chapter 5

Isabelle's POV
I was walking around with Reese and we finished I took her to my house and we set up a little bit of her room. Then she said Isabelle I'm hungry. Oh, dang I forgot I was supposed to go to dinner with Nash tonight. Reese go get I'm that new dress of yours were going out to dinner. t ok she said back, i was happy that she was gong to be a good girl. I hread a knock on the door i went to open it . It was nash, hi i said. Hi he said are you read to go? Yes but i have someone that is going to tag alog with us. Oh really he said a little sad. Well if you can't let my new daughter come along then you can leave good bye, i said and shut the door and locked it and the windows. mommy do i look pretty. Yes houny hold on one second go watch t.v till we are ready to go. Ok mommy.

Nash's POV
    What did I do? I left there house and got in my car started driving and when I got home I went straight to my room. Even though Cameron, jc and Kian were there. I tryed calling her then i teted her but it went stright to voice  mail. I wish i could talk to her but whatever she isn't that inportened to me, I just asked her out because i felt sorry for her.

Isabelle's POV
I was watching him and when he left I said Reese were ready to go. Ok she said she turned off the t.v and came over. Where are we going mommy. To the best restaurant in the world...

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying my book make sure to check out my other books. Ok. Stay pretty bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee😀😎😜😉