Chapter 7

Isabelle's POV
     Reese looked like she was having a lot of fun! I was so happy that I made her happy, she is probly the best thing that ever happened to me.😀 we were on the car ride home. I drunk drive slammed into us. I looked back Reese was out cold and I fell into a really deep sleep.

Reese's POV

       (In her dream)

      N-no please stop I won't do it again. Please don't hurt me. It's to late to take it back you little slut. My old dad said. I saw the door was open I got up slapped him and ran. I ran as fast as  I could to get away from that man. I herd someone catching up to me. I was really scared someone grabbed me. And I woke up.

Why can't I open my eyes. Oh my god this is so frustrating. I hear voices hold on I'm in the hospital. I'm probly in a coma. Ok culm down just keep trying to open your eyes. After about 10 times I finally got it. I saw a butten and pushed it a doctor and two nurses came in. How are you feeling hunny? I'm feeling great where is my mom and what happend. Well hunny a drunk driver hit you and your mom. Your mom is fine she is really worried about you but she can't come she you because she has a bronken leg and arm. And you have a broken arm. Oh ok can I go see my mom? You can when she wakes up and when she wakes up we will come and get you ok. Do you want any water or food? Yes please some food and water please. Ok come with me. Ok and how long was I in a coma? Two days now come on I'll help you up ok. Ok he helped me up and we put a rubber band in the back so my butt wouldn't show.

A/N

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated for a while but here you go and I'll post some more chapters today, ok. Hope you like the chapter. Stay pretty I love you guys😎😍😂😘😘😍😘😍 and bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!