Chpater 10

Reese's POV
    We were driving home and all of a sounded the car was hit. The other guy was sleeping? So was mommy! MOMMY! MOMMY! DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!!! PLEASE MOMMY I LOVE YOU!! I was crying my eyes out and then the door was open by some men and said can you come out. I can't move my body. I say while crying he comes in and picks me up. Then I was out like a light.

Doctors POV
    Well Reese will be okay she is just sleeping Isabelle will be fine she will wake up soon they both had stitches but there both fine.

Isabelle's POV
      I wake I see a bitten I push it and two nurses and a doctor came in. How are you feeling Isabelle? Good just thirsty and hungry. One of the nurses went out. After I got ask a bunch a questions. I ate and ask if Reese was here. Yes she is here nurse Mary will take you. Ok I said and started to get up. She helped me walk and when I got the hang of it I changed my clothes and Mary took me to Reese's room. I got in there and she was sleeping she had stitches on her arm,leg and foot. She started to wake up. Hi Reesey how are you? I said. Good mommy but it hurt and I'm hungry she said in a baby voice. Ok hold on I got the doctor and I went to get food and Brought it back to Reese. When she finished o ask when she could be released. Well she look to be okay and everything seems to be right so... Right now if you wanted to. Okay here Reese here is some clothes. Thanks mommy she got changed and came out we walk home since it wasn't that far and we didn't have a car right now.

A/N
Hey guys sorry it took long school is starting and all so it's been busy and my house. I should be updating this week and that's it stay pretty😍❤️
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeer