𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝙰 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎

(𝐚/𝐧) 𝐋𝐦𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧. 𝐒𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡- 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

╔═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═══════╗

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵? 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮...𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮

╚═══════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ═══════╝

THERE HE WAS, PREPARING THE CAKE HE MADE FOR NEARLY TWO HOURS

Looking at it every now and then at the oven window, he couldn't help but get lost in his thoughts.

'I wonder what the others are doing at this hour.'

'I said I'd visit, but... maybe it's better if I don't come.'

'I don't want to spoil the mood.'

Back then he would be the first one to appear at their doorsteps even if the house owner didn't like it at all.

"Oi who said you could come?" said by a very angry looking copper haired fella.

"You're so mean, I only came to give the banana bread she promised you."

It was all thanks to the girl, on why he had courage to approach his senior due to her traditions back home.

"Yeah Shirabu-san!" There popped the girl behind his back, smiling as bright as ever.

"Oh chis achuwally chaste dewicious." Shirabu said, in between chewing the said banana bread.

"Glad you liked it! Unfortunately we have to go, more food to be delivered~"

She pushed the already tired bowl cut, carrying 6 more of those containers stacked on his hands.

Amidst walking into the snowy streets, the two shared an awkward silence. I mean what was there to talk about? It was just them delivering banana bread from doorstep to doorstep. His whole team to be exact.