𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎

╔════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╗

╔════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╗

        𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓮𝓻

╚════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╝

1

ALOT OF PEOPLE HOPED FOR HAPPINESS

But with Y/n's case, that won't ever come true.

She had been crushing over a close friend of hers ever since they met.

"S-sorry! I should really watch where I'm going!"

Even though you were the one who bumped into him.

Obviously he helped you pick up your fallen things, including that small blue berry milk box which was always your favourite.

"Wow you like that too?! You really have great tastes in drinks!"

Boy was so hyper when he picked it up, but his smile soon faltered when he gave it to you. Nonetheless, you gave it back to him which started your long time friendship.

"F-for me?! Really? Thank you so much!"

He would go to your classroom in between breaks and sit at your table, chattering non stop about random stuff.

"Do you think I could become the next ace of Shiratorizawa?"

"Of course, Ushijima - san is probably counting on you."

And that did happen. The last day of school, he bursted into tears upon hearing those words being entrusted to him.

You were always there for him everytime he plays, whether it be practice matches or official ones. Which somehow made you special towards him.

"Gosh Tsutomu, you're so dramatic."

"H-how can I not? Ushijima - San actually noticed me!"

Overtime you developed feelings for this goofy boy that would always cheer you up, but you could never bring that up to him. You were afraid to lose your friendship with him, and just think of you as another weird fangirl on the bleachers.

So you kept silent all this time, hoping for some kind of sign from him.

However, that all ended when you saw him talking to a girl at the hallways in the first day of school.

Now the two of you were second years. You and him promised to meet up early within the gym to find each other's classrooms.

You did, but he never showed up.