𝙶𝚕𝚘𝚠

╔════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╗

╔════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╗

                𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷
             𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

╚════ ೋღ🌺ღೋ ════╝

THERE HE GOES AGAIN, FOLLOWING HIS DREAMS

A certain dream paved its way for Goshiki Tsutomu. Although many could say from their eyes it was volleyball - it was much more than that.

Another dream had captured Goshiki's interests like strings that dwindled over his heart - keeping it in place. However, those strings suffocated the boy greatly.

F/n L/n.

He would follow her every after volleyball practice. Whether it was sunny or the weather just decided to shit on him - he wouldn't mind.

She was very distant from others, which worried him greatly. He wondered if she had any friends at all.

He himself hasn't even talked to her yet, admiring the girl from the distance.

There's just something about her that makes his heart race.

Her eyes? Her hair? Her smile?

He was unsure himself.

Finally the explanation unfolded right in front of his eyes when he saw her crouch down on the meadows.

Far away from the school they attended in, a beautiful meadow engulfed the boy's view.

Although night was nearing - this meadow has something special in it.

Glowing orbs, maybe fireflies, flew around her like fallen leaves in autumn.

She laughed and danced around with the creatures, twirling and jumping all over the place with joy.

Although he would like to join himself - he wouldn't want to disturb her amusing little secret.

But his stubbornness wouldn't let him.

"Hey!"

The glowing orbs around her quickly scattered to the sky, it's glow slowly fading around the meadows.

The girl turned her head to the boy, who was now mere inches from her face.

"Do I know you?"

He shook his head, resting his hands on her cheeks.

"That glow, was it you who made it?"

The girl could only nod her head slowly, it was his eyes that captivated her to not speak at that moment.

Soon, the glow returned and encircled around the two like a tornado, creating great winds for the meadow to dance with.

"It was you! I finally found you!"

Years back, a small Goshiki wandered into the deep forests. Until he found the same meadow that he is in now.

Although it wasn't the same as before.

It was a wasteland, nothing was in it except dirt and rocks that engulfed the whole thing.

It saddened the boy deeply, this was where he grew up in as a toddler - running through the grassy meadows with the great array of flowers tickling his feet.

Abused by humans, they picked the flowers for themselves to sell, never planting it back again.

He stood by the middle of the muddy path, clasping his hands together.

"Please make this meadow glow again!"

He didn't mean for it literally - but was surprised when orbs had suddenly appeared in front of they boy.

Those orbs flew through the wasteland, magically making the flowers reappear again.

He was delighted by the sight, that he ran and ran through the now colorful, and grassy meadow.

"Thank you! Whoever you are!"

The orbs once again flew around him in a spin, making the boy giggle.

"We'll meet again someday!"

He blinked, confused that a voice just called out to him.

Was he day dreaming? Certainly not.

One day they will definitely meet again, and that was now.

"You're that boy who always played with me!"

She held his hand that was on her cheeks, with a tear rolling down on it.

"Why are you crying?"

"We weren't supposed to touch, that was the rule of the god that gave me this human form."

He grabbed her hand, slowly it was going transparent and soon fading away.

"No. . . Why. . . Why didn't you tell me it was you all along?"

"I-I. . . I thought you would think of me as weird and not remember me."

He didn't waste his time and embraced the girl tightly in his arms.

"I won't! A promise is a promise remember? You said we'll meet again someday and that's now! Don't go . . . Please don't go."

She hugged back, knowing it would be seconds before she disappeared with her fading form.

"Thank you for always playing with me through the meadows. I really appreciate it."

With that, Goshiki hugged nothing but air, which made him stumble forward.

Soon, the glow around them faded into nothing but darkness.

"If only I noticed earlier!"

He punched the soil, with tears streaming down the boy's cheeks.

Why didn't I notice sooner?. . .