10 | jealous of you

Haeyoung's P.O.V.

He was putting handcuffs around both my hand and legs.

"Wait!" I looked at him and he sighed.

"What is it again?"

"You will be out for at least a couple of hours... What if I wanna pee?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I don't care, pee your pants!"

"But they're not my pants nor my bed... They are yours".

"Shit! Okay, go use the toilet now".

He dragged me towards the bathroom. "I'll be right outside. Don't do anything stupid".

"I won't".

I got in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Okay", I murmured to myself.

I started looking for something, I don't know, helpful... Like something sharp. I knew he was gonna tie me up with handcuffs, so a knife would be useless. But, I could use it in a different way, if you get what I mean.

I walked further into the bathroom and I stepped onto something. It was pieces of broken glass. I looked up and saw the window was broken.

Was someone else in here? Maybe a hostage of the Criminal who tried to escape? If that is true, what happened to him? Did he die?! Oh my God, Haeyoung, don't think like that... I raised my hand to tie my hair up, but then I realised I lost my hair tie. 

If I tried to escape from the window, he would definetely catch me again. It's a terrible idea. Come on, my genius brain, think of something good enough!

My look fell on the glasses scattered on the floor. I reached a kinda big piece of glass and forced my brain to think of a way to carry it with me without the Criminal noticing it. I opened a cabinet and found towels. I quickly grabbed a small one, wrapped it around the piece of glass and shoved it in my sweater.

"Haeyoung, what are you doing? Are you okay? Your new baddy out here is dying..."

You should have thought of it earlier, bastard...

"I'm coming in".

What?!

I flushed the toilet and waited for him to enter.

"Are you done?" he asked kinda embarrassed.

"Yeah, just wait till I wash me hands".

"What are these?", he looked down on the floor, at the glass pieces. "Oh, shit, I forgot about that".

He seemed uneasy and... somehow worried?

He got down to check my legs. "Did you hurt your legs?"

"Em... No, I'm okay...", I spoke as I turned the faucet off.

He stood up again. His face was so close to mine. He locked eyes with me. His flaming dark eyes captivated me. He was so beautiful outside that it could almost cover up his inner ugliness.

He cleared his throat and stepped back. "Let's go".

I snapped out of my little daydream and started walking.

He put the handcuffs on me and then he brought me a blanket and tucked me in. He also put a bottle of water on the night table. The surprise was clearly drawn on my face.

"Remind yourself not to do anything stupid. I'll be back", he murmured and left.

•°•

I fell asleep quite easily due to my tiredness. However, a noise from the living room disturbed my sleep. My right hand and my legs were totally numb and I couldn't feel them.

"Hey! Are you still there?" I heard the Criminal yelling.

He unlocked the room and rushed in as I blinked my sleepiness away. He felt relieved when he saw me here.

"You are here? Why the hell didn't you answer me?" he scolded me.

"I-... I was sleeping..."

"O-oh...", he looked down.

Then I remembered the plan. Now, it is my time to act. I searched on the mattress to find the glass piece. I held it in my free hand.

"Can you release me, please? My hand and legs has got numb", I whined.

I am not so good at this cutie act stuff. But I had to do it.

"I... brought you food", he said coldly.

"Is it a full meal?" My eyes widened. He has never given a full meal to me. My churning stomach was so excited about it.

"I think so".

I smiled as he approached me to release me. I tightened my grip around the piece of glass and swallowed my saliva.

As he leaned above me to unlock my handcuff, I got ready to stab his stomach.

Yet, I didn't. I haven't had the courage to do it. Something inside me told me not to kill him. I looked up at him and he looked back at me too. No, I can't do it.

I pushed the piece of glass under the blanket and sat up.

I crossed my legs and the Criminal gave me my food. Fried chicken with potatoes.

Although he then just stared at me — you know, in that creepy way he did when we were in the car — while I was eating my food, I just tried to ignore it.

"This is my favourite food, you know", I told him.

He just hummed.

"How is Lucas?" I asked while chewing on my food.

"He will be fine. The doctors removed the bullet... I said someone shot him in an alley..."

I nodded.

I considered it a bit before finally spitting it out: "I think you should apologise to him..."

"To who?" he asked supposed confused.

"Don't act clueless. You know who I'm talking about. You almost killed Lucas,-" emmm, I don't know his name, right.

He got mad. Shit, I did it again.

"This is none of your business. I wouldn't kill him; I purposely shot him on the thigh! He just lost some blood! And why do you care about him anyway? He is your kidnapper, he is a serial killer, just like me!"

I put my fried chicken aside and stood up in front of him.

"He is the only person that defended me since I got here! That is why!" I shouted back.

His pretty face got red out of anger. "Don't you ever get near him again! Do you hear me? Or else-"

"Or else what? You will kill me?! You will kill him?! What?"

He bit the bullet and raised his clenched fist. I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself to get bitten up.

"Fuck!" he grumbled and clawed at my neck.

I opened my eyes widely pleading him with my gaze, as I thought he would choke me to death or something, but instead of that, he immediately crushed his plumb lips on mine.

The kiss was rough and hungry and my stupid self couldn't resist and... I kissed him back. I shoved my hand in his hair as he brought his other hand around my waist and pulled me even closer.

After a minute of passionate kissing, he pulled back and looked straight into my eyes.

"It's Taemin. My real name is Taemin", he told me out of the blue.