05 | more dangerous than you think

Haeyoung's P.O.V.

His words gave me goosebumps as always, but I tried not to seem terrified as fuck and not to shake like a leaf. I tightened my grip around the knife behind my back getting ready to escape with my life. If needed, I would stab him. Besides, he did it first, didn't he?

I just stared back at him unable to move. I noticed something on his chest. It was a scar. And that scar was really familiar... It was the same calligraphic C engraved on his victims' chests. What the hell is going on?

I reminded to myself once again that I was trained for all this. I have a knife, 2nd dan in taekwondo... oh! And two stabbed legs. But he has nothing, right? Only his body's perfect muscles that could easily knock me out... No! Stop thinking like that! Positive thinking, positive thinking...

He drugged his legs towards me, who stepped back intimidated by his figure.

I shouldn't chicken out! Concentrate, Haeyoung.

He attempted gripping my neck with his right hand, but I defended myself by cutting his arm deeply. He gasped in pain and surprise as he didn't predicted or expected such a move by me. I pushed him on the bed and 'tried' running — didn't go as expected. I reached the hallway and made my way towards... somewhere.

"You little bitch, come back here!" I heard his angry voice.

His footsteps came nearer and nearer, but I held back my desire to look back. It would be just a waste of time.

I walked with all my might, almost running, ignoring my paining legs.

But my effort was a dead duck as, eventually, he wrapped his left arm around my neck choking me.

Of course I knew how to escape a headlock. However, I was so exhausted that I couldn't help it. I just gave in.

He drugged me back in his room and locked the door.

He throw me on the bed and my mind immediately thought of... you know, that.

I cried. I cried, because first, I was horrified, second, I wanted to seem pathetic and desperate — fuck my dignity, I wanna save my life and virginity, okay? And don't you all dare commenting the fact that I'm 24 and I'm still a virgin.

"Awww, she's crying now... You think you can escape your punishment if you cry. I'm not that type of person, you know. In fact, I'm not a person at all. So, I don't have to pity you... You can say I don't have feelings",he told me and hovered above me.

"Please, don't do this... Please..." I begged him.

He smirked cheekily and removed the towel around his waist. I closed my eyes tight at once.

"Stop this, please!"

He put my hair aside and attacked my neck with rough kisses that, okay, were really good, but I shouldn't enjoy them. This horrible guy is trying to rape me.

I opened my eyes hesitantly and squeezed the cut on his hand making him hiss. He slapped me hard. I brought my hand on my cheek and I looked at his face shocked.

Why am I even shocked?! He has done a lot worse to me...

He looked at my lips hungrily and kissed me. I put my hands on his chest   trying to push him away. I bit his lower lip and he once again pulled away.

"Please", I whispered. "Haven't you have any loved ones? A sister? Or even a girlfriend, an ex girlfriend, a girl that you loved? Would you like them to ever be treated like this? Would you like it? Please, consider it and let me go..."

He stared back at me. His eyes glimmered like he was about to... cry or explode out of rage... I couldn't tell exactly. He growled and got up, me closing my eyes again, because,.. you know why.

I heard the door being slammed closed and locked too.

I got up and realised I was alone.

Oh my God! I... made it. Almost. At least, I escaped that punishment. I think I found his soft spot. He may have a sister or something...

I burst into tears. Tears of relief and realisation. What did I just experience?

•°•

I looked around the Criminal's bedroom for a clock. There was one on his night table. I got closer —because, of course, I lost my glasses and now I can't see properly.

12:26.

What?!

It is already afternoon? And I still haven't eaten or drunk anything... Just at the thought of it, my stomach started making noises and aching so much I felt like throwing up.

And to top it all off, I had a terrible headache probably due to me forcing my eyes to see without my glasses.

I pushed the bathroom door open, put my face under the faucet and gulped down as much water as I could. When I satisfied my thirst, I turned of the faucet and stood up.

The mirror was blurry due to the vapour, because the Criminal used the bathroom some minutes earlier.

I used my hand to wipe the mirror. My face was puffy and ugly, there were dark circles under my eyes and my cheek was still kind of red from his slap. My neck was covered with purple hickeys, my wrists as well as my ankles are wounded due to the ropes with which I was tied up. And as far as my thighs were concerned,.. they were a whole different story.

I removed my clothes carefully and gave myself a last pitiful look. I took a soap that I found in my hands and started rubbing my neck with it so hard that the area got red. The marks, though, refused to leave my skin and I sobbed softly while drugging myself in the shower. I stood under the warm water and tried to clear my thoughts. The blood ran down along with the water. Once I was done soaping myself, I rinsed the soap and hopped out of the shower.

I dried my hair and body and used two towels as gauze to prevent my legs from bleeding so much.

I shouldn't wear my old dirty clothes.

I opened a closet and found a pair of sweaters that looked extremely oversized for my body, but they will do.

I hate it here. This is a living hell. I miss my family. I miss my mum, my dad, Jeongin, Wheein, Byulyi, Baekhuyn, Ten and all the others... I wonder what they are doing now... Are they aware of my absence? Are they looking for me?

I want to go back home... I have to. But I don't know how. And that's the problem.