Chapter 1

No ones POV:
Izuku was walking to the store and was just doing on his phone. He walked into a store and looked around. "Your izuku Midoriya right?" A man said. "U-Ummm yes?" He said. The man walked to him and said "night~" and izuku was knocked out cold. After a few hours izuku started waking up.

Izuku's POV:
I started waking up and I couldn't remember what just happened. I set up and saw I was in a random room where I have never been before. I heard the door open and I looked at the door. "Your awake!" A girl said. "Y-ye b-but where am I? And who are you?" I asked kinda scared. "I'm Yuma! Oh and your ummmm let's just say in a place!" Yuma said walking thwarts me. "I'm gonna bring you to the boss! He wants to see you!" Yuma said holding out a hand. "Boss?" I asked. "Just come with me! Oh and don't do anything stupid!" She said. I nodded and grabbed her hand. She pulled me up and dragged me out the room. "You were out for a few hours! I'm sorry for that!" She said as she pulled me through a few halls and stoped infront of a office. "Were here!" She said letting go. She knocked on the door. "Come in" a male voice said. My ears were down because I was a little scared. Yuma opened the door and walked in. I walked after. "Boss we caught him." Yuma said in a different voice. "Good, your dismissed" he said looking at Yuma. "Yes sir." Yuma bowed and walked out closing the door behind her. "Sit" he said pointing at a chair. I Quickly set down. "Oke, I'm shoto todoroki. But you'll call me master" he said. I jolted softly but nodded. "Good, you'll be cleaning, doing paperwork, and help me when needed. And you'll be my toy, but I won't do anything if you don't want to." He said leaning back in his chair. "C-can I a-ask you something?..." I asked. He nods. "W-where am I?... and why am I here...." I asked looking down. "Your in my mafia, and why, I think you a good omega but without a life. I heard your mother died." He said. I flinched And looked down more.

(This is my first story! So I'm sorry if it's not good! I don't know if I will make a new part soon! But I'll try my best! Cya!~)