Chapter 3

Shoto's POV:
When I was done changing I saw my omega was asleep. I went to bed to and fell asleep.

~next morning~ (still Shoto's POV)

I woke up and when I set up I saw my omega awake sitting in his cage. "M-morning master..." he said still clearly not use to the name. "Morning." I said while getting up and started changing. "Come here" I said and he obeyed and walked to me. He looked down. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "So~ how about I put you in a maid outfit?~" I said and I saw a blush rising on his face. "I-I u-ummm" he stuttered. It was so cute. "I was just joking. Unless~" i said to tease him. I let his face go, gave him a pair of clothes and told him to go change so he did. "I'm done master..." he said changed. "Good, let's go for breakfast." I said walking to the door and I heard him follow. We had breakfast and we went to my office. I explained him the things he had to do. He sat at a desk I gave him and he started on the paperwork.

Izuku's POV:
I sat at the desk master gave me and started the huge pile of paperwork. After a while I heard master call me, so I walked to him. "Is there something you need master?.." I asked. He rolled his chair back a bit and pets his lap. "Grab some paperwork and sit" he said. So I did. I grabbed a pile of paperwork from my desk and walked to him and sat down on his lap. He hugged my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. I just did the paperwork. We heard a knock on the door. "Come in" master said. Niko walked in. "Sir, we have a bit of a problem." He said. "What kind of problem?" Master said as I smelled his scent getting more dominant. "Well, they are having a fight downstairs and there fighting for someone but I don't know for who.. i tried to stop them but they wouldn't listen." Niko said. Master groans. "Omega stand up." Master ordered and I stood up.

(Hey! Sorry it took some time! I have school and some problems in my vacation! But I'll try and write more! Sorry if there are grammer mistakes! I have dyslexia! I'll try to correct them where I can! If you have ideas for this story or maybe request for another one? It like to try and make it! Just leave your idea somewhere! For now I only do tododeku! Maybe in the future I'll do other ships to! But for now! I hope you have a nice day/night! Bye bye!~)