Chapter 4

Shoto's POV:
'Why now?!' I thought to myself as my omega stood up. I started walked out. "Follow" I said and my omega got the hint and walked after. One we came downstairs there was a huge fight between all the alphas. I sighed. "Stop this immediately!" I growled loudly. Everyone stoped. "S-sorry sir!" Everyone said. "Where the hell were you fighting over?!" I asked still using a growl in my voice. "N-nothing sir!" They all said again going back to work. I heard a whimper from behind me, so I looked and saw my omega, ears flat and looked scared. 'I scared him' I thought. I walked to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him back to my office. He didn't make a sound. I set down and pulled him back on my lap like before.

Izuku's POV:
He pulled me in his lap again, and hugged my waist again. I just started working on some paperwork that was in front of me. After a bit I felt master letting go of me. "Is something wrong master?" I asked. Master looked irritated. "Get of and go to your own desk." He said, and I did. I walked to my desk again and did some other paperwork.

(Hey guys/girls!! Sorry it took so long for a new part! and sorry it's a short one! I forgot about writing for a bit! I'm having a bad time right now! And I'm having some problems at home! I'm sorry! I'm going to write tonight! But I have school tomorrow sooo~ it is possible that it won't be out till a later date but I'm going to write tonight! I hope y'all like this story! If you have any requests for this story or maybe another one! I'll be happy to hear you out! And I have decided I will except bakudeku requests to!
And if you don't support LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 , I'll just say my page is not for you! I'm part of it to! (I have a girlfriend!) so ye! I just wanted to let you all know that!
I hope y'all have a good day! Well bye bye!!~)