Chapter 2

Shoto's POV:
This omega is something else. I stood up and walked to him, he didn't react. I pushed his head up with his chin and I saw he was crying, such beautiful tears. "I-I-I'm s-sorry......" he said looking down again. "It's Oke, and I'm sorry for mentioning it" I said walking back to my seat and sit down. What he didn't notice is that I putted a little collar on him. "Well Lets start and show you around." I said and he nodded as he looked kinda surprised and shocked at the same time as I think he found the collar. "L-let's go.." he said. "Ye" I said standing up and walked out as he followed. I showed him around and he didn't have any questions. "Oh and I forgot to tell you, you'll be staying in my room." I said. "Yes master...." he said clearly not used to call someone someone master. "Very well. It's late so let's go to bed." I said walking to my room hearing footsteps from behind me. I have so much what I can do/can do to him. I opened the door and walked in seeing the omega walk after. "W-where can I sleep master?......" he asked. I point at a cage that had a lot of pillows inside. He nodded and walked to it and started undressing and got in with only his boxers on. He started crying again I think he's scared.

Izuku's POV:
I started crying again, I don't know why. I felt something wet on my face, as I opened my eyes i saw master on top of me licking my face. "M-master wha-" I was cut off. "Shut up!" He growled and I immediately shut up. After I stoped crying, he got off and started changing. "Sleep" he said. "Y-yes m-master..." I said as I fell asleep.