The Party!

Laito is standing in the end of the room, surrounded by a lots of girls! About 10 girls. 

He is flirting with all of them! He probably already forgot who I am. 

I'm looking at him for a long time. He looks happy and at the same time not. 

Every time a girl starts talking to him he smiles, but when they doesn't or when he is silent he looks very sad. 

Weird, I think. 

But I wanna keep my distance to him. And I don't want him to see me or know where I am! 

Just when I'm thinking about that, he is looking at me! Directly in my eyes. 

He then keeps staring at me until I decides to move. 

I then go to other other side of the big room. I wanna find Yui but she's probably having fun, and if I comes then she probably just wanna care for me, and then she can't have fun tonight! 

I'm now sitting on a stool at the bar. 

I don't wanna drink, so I'm just taking some water. 

I can see everybody is having fun with each other and I'm just sitting here all alone.

While I'm looking around I see a person. It's Laito.

He is sitting in the couch whit all his girls around him. The girls are doing everything to get his attention! Like everything! 

Why is he here? He was just in the other end of the room, why did move? 

Or wait, did he move because I did? No it can't be! 

I was sitting here for about 30 minutes, so boring! 

Over at the corner!

Hey boys look at that girl over there, she's pretty handsome! Let's get her attention and then I can put this powder in her water! 

The powder will make her act like she drank 15 beers! 

I'm just looking around and trying not to look at Laito. 

I take a sip of my water and places the glass to the right. 

Then I hear a voice from the left. 

It's a boy, he probably just wanna have some fun whit me, but that's not gonna happen!

Boy- hey there, you look good today! 

Thank you, you too....

Boy- do you want a drink?

No thanks I'm fine.

Boy- ok then, what's your name? 

My name is Y/N.

Boy- that's a beautiful name. 

Thank you,,,,and yours?

But before I can get a answer he is gone. 

What the hell did he wanted from me?