Barley Lightfoot x Geeky Male Reader

Hello hello! Here is the first oneshot of the book! It will be one I've had in mind so yeah!
Now i will stop talking and get to the oneshot!

User: Angel_Kayden (Me)
Character:Barley Lightfoot
Reader:Geeky Male Reader
Type: Backstory, Angst, then heart warming Fluff and laughs

No Ones POV

The two were basically inseparable since they met in highschool.

Who you may ask? Barley Lightfoot and (M/N)(Y/N). 

The two met in a board game club and shared many similar interests.

As they grew older they realized well, they wanted to be more than friends, and well being the adventurous souls they were, they got together.

They did everything together, (M/N) had even helped with and had named Gewniver.

When meeting Ian and his mom they all got along pretty well. Everything seemed to be perfect.

(M/N) POV

I was heading to Barleys house when i noticed him and Ians mother rushing out the house as I parked my truck. "Hey Ms. Lightfoot you okay?" I called out, "(M/N)! Thank goodness c'mon get in I'll explain in the way!" I got into her car confused as hell.

As she explained everything my eyes widened afraid, yes I know Barley isn't afraid of anything but, I'm still worried as heck for him. 

After getting the Manticore and her sword we headed off.

*Big Timeskip to the fight cuz I a bit lazy*

'Dang that hurts-' I grunted in pain as I had been flung by the dragons tail into the air. I noticed i was flying farther and gasped panicking. I noticed the staff and quickly grabbed it, "Bridgerigor Invisia!!" I closed my eyes but grunted as I landed on something hard and sturdy. I opened my eyes and I was right above the water.

I smiled taking deep breaths and got up. I started running upwards and smiled as i ran up invisible stairs.

I noticed the dragon behind Barley and my eyes widened, "No!" I then ran faster panting and jumped.

I noticed Ian throw the sword to me with a spell and threw him the staff catching the sword and shouted with my whole heart, "I am a warrior!!!"

I then stabbed the sword into the core killing it panting. As the debris and dust cleared I looked to see Barley hugging his father. I smiled softly at the scene.

Jumping down I ran over to the brothers then jumped onto Barley hugging him smiling.

"So wait both of you- OMG THIS IS AMAZINGGGGG!!!"

Lets just say there was never a dull moment when you were with the duo.

Well here is my first one for this book, not too long i know, well hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave requests!