Dave Miller x Edgy Male Reader

I will be using the Dave Miller from the book series! (Silver eyes mainly- soo spoiler alert!)

Plot: You And Dave are already together, you happened to wanna go with him one night.
Dave didn't want you there due to him knowing what lurked there and wanting to keep you safe despite being with him.

(I know its weird but yes (Y/N) will be edgy but he'll be a pastel goth femboy cause why not and it'll make him look cute-)

(M/N) Outfit Above

Terribly sorry it took so long school and emotions are a bitch

And sorry if you do not like it or it is not what you expected!

No Ones Pov

(Y/N)(L/N) and Dave Miller were on patrol flashlights in hand. The (h/c) male looked around at the gravel and debris in slight awe smiling at how creepy it was. Dave noticed the males awe and a soft smile graced his features.

The two had been together since late highschool through college.  They were basically highschool sweethearts in a way. They had married a few months after getting out of college.
Though they were complete opposites they had a lot in common. (Y/N) had loved working with mechanics and he was able to help Dave design the blueprints for his animatronics. But due to a mishap the pizzeria they had worked so hard on was closed and shut down, all because of Daves mistake to clean up after he was done with what he wanted to do.

And the arguments, the blaming.
It overwhelmed them both. And they realized it was slowly starting to break them apart, so they agreed and came to a conclusion that its both their faults for it and made up.

Now back to the present shall we?

Dave was of course keeping an eye out for the kids who had been breaking in, and had warned (Y/N) of them as well.

The two were curently walking together in the debris of the mall. Deciding to take advantage of this barren place Dave smirked.

(M/N) pov

We were walking in an empty store when I was suddenly pinned to the wall squeaking in surprise.  I looked up to see it was my husband who had pinned me, "U-Um-" I felt heat rushing to my cheeks as I smiled shyly.

"Hm, y'know why don't we take advantage of this alone time, Baby Boy~" I felt my cheeks darken and smiled shyly at him. 'I knew today was a bad day to wear this skirt-' I thought to myself.

He gently lifted me by thighs pinning my back against the wall, I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling.

He chuckled and kissed me softly and lovingly and I kissed back blushing.
I felt his hands go under and up my skirt groping my ass making me gasp, and he slid his tounge in my mouth chuckling deeply.

No one Pov

The two got into a heated makeout session and (M/N) was moaning softly a bit. Dave slowly started kissing lovingly down his jaw and neck smiling softly. "So beautiful~" he mumbled against his (s/c) skin.

The shorter male shivered a bit tangling a hand into the tallers hair.

Dave slowly slipped a finger under the others panties and teased his hole smirking. (M/N) let out a soft mewl of a moan tilting his head back against the wall, "K-Kyaa~"

(M/N) Pov

"Oh g-god!~" that was all I could think and say as he slowly slipped his finger into me.

He slowly thrusted it as I moaned softly trying to keep quiet. He chuckled as I blushed darkly.

Soon there was a clang of metal and we both froze. I gasped softly as he gently kissed me and removed his finger. He pulled up my panties fixing them and sucked his finger to clean it as I blushed, "We'll continue after we go see what happened okay Baby?" Dave said softly as he set me down carefully and put his jacket on me and I smiled snuggling in it slightly and giggled. I gave a soft smile and nodded and took his hand as we shined our flashlights and headed out to go see what it was.

No one's POV

The two soon ended up outside their old business. "Damn kids can't leave our home be.." (Y/N) mumbled quietly to himself as he kept close to Dave's side frowning. He knew his husband was the child murderer, but he didn't care, being the weird kid he always was at heart it made him love him more.

"I know baby.. C'mon, lets go scare 'em out how about it?" Dave smiled looking down at the shorter. (Y/N) smiled and nodded excitedly as they then made their way inside the place. Inside they went and found Daves old Spring Bonnie Suit as well as (Y/N)s (f/a) [favorite animal] suit. "I'll lure one over to you babe, and you know what to do next," he giggled softly and kissed his lover. Dave smiled, "You always have the best plans my dear~" Dave smiled as he watched the other run out with silent steps.

(Y/N) POV

Once outside of Pirates Cove I got onto the stage lifted a loose board and got my foot 'stuck'. I welled up tears in my eyes and put on my most fearful expression. I noticed a boy and seemingly younger than him one creep in scared. I saw Dave in position and whimpered softly making the two freeze where there were, "H..Help m-me..a-anyone?..h-hello?.." I got out brokenly crying softly a bit.

"We gotta help..my dad always says that stay here.." the older whispered and quietly made his way over to me, "Hey..are you alright?.." he asked me quietly to which I shook my head whimpering pointing to the board. "Oh shit..here I'll got up there and free it, okay?" I nodded shakily as he got up and one he had it off I I smirked confusing him, and a familiar paw reached out and grabbed him muffling his screams.

I giggled softly smiling insanely as I rhen followed after.

*Small Timeskip*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US!?" A girl yelled making me roll my eyes soon smiling as Dave began his monologue on how we ruled this place.

Soon the Charlie girl had ended up on Dave and yelled at him, "IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH, THEN JOIN THEM!!" She then did something and pushed away as she ran to her friends. He was still as then a loud click sounded soon the sound of bones and flesh and blood followed by screaming as he fell over, "DAVE!" I screamed in fear. He survived once but I dont think he could do it a 2nd time..

The Charlie girl ran over and tackled me as I tried to get over to my one and only love and thing I had left in my life. I cried and screamed and kicked trying to get her off as I reached a hand toward him crying heavily for real this time as he reached one out to me and we barely held on as blood pooled under the suit. "NO P-PLEASE! BABE!" It then went limp the only thing that could be heard was my heartbroken cries.

I cried as our creations dragged him away.

No One's POV

The group watched and looked at the male who was crying underneath Charlie. She felt a pang of guilt in her heart for the guy. He looked so vulnerable and alone now. But she knew he had to be turned in. And so they did just that.

OKAY THIS IS FINALLY DONE!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED
WILL NOW BE TAKING REQUESTS AGAIN
PLEASEEE DON'T BOMBARD ME WITH THEM
2 PER PERSON ATM!

If a pt. 2 is wanted let me know and I might possibly make one.