Vlad King x Siren Male Reader

I had this idea and I just had to! (+can't find him anywhere-)

Character: Vlad King
Fandom: BNHA
Type: Fluff

Quirk: Siren: Like the mythical creature you can sing and basically put your enemy in a trance that lasts as long as you sing. Depending on the song, like a lullaby, you can put the enemy into slumber ect.

Plot: You go to the school to deliver lunch to your Husband and your friends since you always make homemade lunch for them, and find them all since they were still battling  against 1-A and none of the students knew who you where since you where out of costume

It was a peaceful day as (Y/N) walked towards UA with slightly large cooler shoulder bag on, and a smaller onein hand. He hummed softly to himself smiling as he went through the entrance using his ID from Nezu. He hummed softly to himself heading to Nezu's office first.

He knocked softly and heard the familiar voice, "Come in (Y/N)!" He smiled and went in, "Afternoon Nezu, I made pork dumplings with a side of Korean coleslaw and apple pie bites for dessert!" The (h/c)-ette male smiled and got out his box of food and set it on the desk for him. "Ooh! It sounds and smells delicious! I can't wait! Thank you, oh all the teachers are at ground A still having the students battle train, so you may go," (Y/N) smiled and bowed thanking him before heading out.

(Y/N) POV

'Hm, now that I think about it, I've never met Vlads class, so this may be nice! I'm glad I had baked all those homemade cookies-' I giggled softly smiling as I heard Vlads voice from a megaphone praising his class. I smiled, he always is so proud of his class and they're basically his children. So I'm happy that he enjoys teaching.

I started heading up the stairs smiling humming to myself. Midnight and All Might were up there which is good since I could give them their lunches as well! She seemed to notice me and I made a 'shush' motion to which she nodded. All Might had noticed and nodded as well.

I set down the bags and sat Midnight and All Might joining, the final team had just finished and were being lectured by Vlad making me giggle, I gave Midnight and Toshi their containers and chopsticks and Vlad smiled softly when noticing me and I smiled brightly back, "Aizawa come get your lunch!" The tired lazy man shrugged then trudged over and sat.

No ones POV

"Huh?!" All the students looked over to the male and their teachers confused. "Sensi who is he?" Monoma asked but Midoriya was quick to recognize him, "Thats Silent Song the Siren hero!"
The male giggled, "Wow smart eyes," he got up with the other cooler and walked over to the students, "Here take a cookie for all your hard work! They're homemade! Vlads told me all about your amazing progress!" The (e/c) eyed male said happily as he set the container for them and they all started to get one thanking him.

"Wait- VLAD!? HOW?!" Monoma as
(Y/N) was told was the annoying one shouted out glaring at the male making him flinch slightly. "Monoma! Do not shout at him!" Vlad immediately was infront of the smaller male as he hid clinging slightly to him.

"If you knew, or even paid attention to when I introduced myself first day I said I was married, so do not talk to my husband in that tone." Class A was shocked but only smiled happily for the two.

Monoma shrunk immediately and bowed quickly, "Sorry sensei!" Then ran off to Kendo grumbling a bit.

"Alright now you are all dismissed for lunch." He acknowledged all of them and they headed out.

After calming down (Y/N) was now sat beside his husband as the small group enjoyed their meal and made small talk.

It was a good afternoon.

And Monoma got pretty embarrassed that day as well.