✨Chapter 7✨

As I looked around the room, Everything just felt.. strangely comfortable to me.

I then looked to the person who greeted me when I woke up. They had blonde, almost golden hair, their eyes were nearly the same colour as their hair, and in their golden hair, there was a small but noticeable black streak.

"K.. Kaminari..?" I said, starting to wake up more. He smiled, and ran up to the bed I was sleeping in.

"Yes!" He said excitedly. "Did you have a good sleep Shinsou?"

"Not really.. I had a weird dream where I.. I think I got kidnapped.." I explained to him. "God my head hurts.." I said angrily. My forehead felt wet, so I wiped it with my hand, and looked at why it had seemed wet.

A red liquid was smeared across my hand.

Blood.

"HOLY FUCK I'M BLEEDING-" I said in a panic. I tried to say something else, but I was interrupted by Kaminari.

"Calm down, it's ok, everything's ok.. I was just about to wrap it up with some bandages." He said to me.

"H-huh? What do you m-" He interrupted me again.

"You got pretty badly hurt last night.. I had come over to tell you I got your message, and that I forgave you, but when I got there, you were completely out, and you looked pretty beat-up.. so, I brought you back to my place to fix ya up!"

"N.. no, wait, that doesn't.. that doesn't make any sense Kaminari." I told him. "That just.. doesn't seem like you." I saw him smile nervously when I said that.

"W-what do you mean..?"

"Tell me what really happened." I firmly said.

"B-but I did!"

"No, tell me the truth, Kaminari..!"

"I DID! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED!" He screamed at me.

I looked at him. I used a 'technique' that I learned from my Mom. If you think someone's lying, and you stare at them long enough,  eventually.. they'll tell you the truth.

Luckily for me, that 'technique' worked perfectly.

"Fine then. I'll tell you what happened a few nights ago." He said, glaring at me as I said it. "I came into your house, dragged you down the stairs, and brought you back here." He said angrily.

"So you kidnapped me?!"

"I guess you could say that."

"Forget about that for now, Shinsou, get into your uniform, we have to head to school."

A/N

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact time! The picture I used for this chapter is a picture of Foxgloves, or Dead Man's Bells, the flower this story is named after!