Mission 6: Grim Reaper's From England

"So What are we Going to do With the Boy? Said Shinjiro."
Well We Can't Leave him alone, He Seems to be In Danger if we let him out of our Sight said Kanae."

"Hey Maddie Maybe You Should Play on the Piano said Mel."
Uh Why? Said Madeline."
Well Maybe Playing Something can Wake Him Up said Mel."

"I Don't See How That's Supposed to Work? Said Shinjiro."
Well I Could try, There is a Song that I've Shown Mika, But I've been thinking of showing you guys, the thing is I am trying to give the Song a Name said Madeline."

"Really Can We Hear it? Said Mel."
Of course Said Madeline."
Madeline Went to The Paino and Began Play The Melody."

"Back With Mika, Mia, Chieko and Chiyo."
Ciel Phantomhive Huh?, He Made a Contract with Sebastian Who We Know Is a Demon Said Chiyo."

"Shouldn't He Be Dead, If He Made That Contract with The Demon Sebastian Michaelis, Then Why Has He Become a Demon Said Chieko."

"The other thing is where is Sebastian Michaelis? Said Mia." As I know from my father, Sebastian Michaelis would never leave his Master out of his Site said Mia."

"That's a Good Question Mia, Do you know if We Could look into this said Chiyo." I don't really, know the Only answer I give is by asking about it to Him said Mia."

"Mia Was Going to Walk out of The Office." I have to get back to work my Break Time is Up For Today, Also I Should Remind You Chieko and Chiyo you have that Meeting with the Council and Higher-ups coming up soon Said Mia."

"Chieko Realize this and Stud up in a Panic." Oh I Almost Forgot We are Going to Met Some Grim Reaper's From England before the Council meeting! Said Chieko."

"Who are the Grim Reaper's Visiting Us From England? Said Mika."
Well They are acquaintance of my Father, Ronald Knox and William T. Spears said Mia."

"Mika Looked in Shock." Those Two!? Said Mika." She something the matter? Said Chiyo." Mia Can I ask why are they coming to Japan in Such a Hurry before the Council meeting! Said Mika."

"Uh Well It's about The Record on Lucy Darke and Madeline Herself said Mia."
When I Talked to Mr. Spears on the Tellphone He Seem to Be Most impleased with Madeline's Recruitment Report said Mia."

"Of Course he would be, it has to do with her Death, Madeline Wasn't Supposed to be a Grim Reaper, But She Had the Talent to be One, He Let it Slide When i became one and I didn't kill myself, But with Madeline, He Definitely would not accept it Even if Madeline is also from England herself said Mika."

"I see, Madeline's Cause if Death is the Issue? Said Chiyo."
And Lucy is our Key said Chieko."
I am pretty sure it's best to take Lucy's Record away from her, I believe it would lead to how she died and she won't like what that Outcome of it on bit Said Mia."

"You Mean How Madeline Died Though Her perspective? Said Chieko."
This is Going to be a Tough, one but she is Going to have to know at some point said Mika."

"Back with Madeline, She Played the Song." That's Lovely, It's like a Melody from the Very Soul of Heart said Mel."

"Ciel Began to Move, and Made a Graon."
Hey Guys I Think the Kid is Waking up said Shinjiro." That song? Said Ciel."
See I Told You it Would Work it Woke Him up Said Mel."

"Madeline Went Up To Him."
Hey are you alright? Said Madeline."
Madeline? Said Ciel." What He Knows Your Name? Said Kanae."

"That's New, I Never Met Him Before? Said Madeline." Maybe it's a Grim Reaper Thing? Said Shinjiro."
Ciel Then Open his Eyes and In Shock Stud up on the bed."
WHERE I AM! WHAT TO SEBASTIAN! Yelled Ciel."