Chapter 1

Years later the war is still going on. End and Overworld against eachother in an endless war while Nether just sits there and watches. The war was getting rougher day to day. End people are hold as servants from the Overworld people. They no longer are allowed to speak their language. The end culture is forbidden.
Every year is a royal hunt. Every royal who is old enough is allowed to participate in it and so it happens that this year the prince would join the hunters.

Wilbur is bored. A boring stupid trip to the Nether. Nothing special. He has seen it already a couple of times thanks to the friendship between his father and Hypixel the king of the Nether.
To make this trip worse Wilbur was left alone to wander around without Technoblade. Techno was dragged by Wilburs younger brother Tommy into the fighting area. That boy really wants to beat Wilburs friend.
He can't blame him. In the End they are allowed to have friends, just don't have the time since their parents always say that it is important to be educated. Why the hell they need to know how to calculate the speed of a horse really doesn't make sense. Especially when they never saw one.
Wilbur sighs and looks around. Same boring place. He wanders away from the castle to the market.
It's a busy place. Different kinds run around communicate with each other and trade their things. A peaceful thing to watch.
But since Wilbur is young he always wanted to go through the second portal. After asking his father he found out that it leads to the Overworld. A place with trees not blue or purple. A place with sheep's and cows. And horses.
Right he still wants to see the animal that is so fast.
Curiosity rises in his chest.
Wilbur looks around checking out if someone watches him. No one does.
Good.
Just... A small peek... How it looks like. Not more.
And with that in mind he steps through the portal.

The first thing he notices is the different language. And the way to dress. Some women run around with some ugly blankets on their head. The next thing the temperature and smell. Different. Weird in a way.
Wilbur looks around deciding it would be the best to try and hide in the forest to watch what happens. It can't hurt anyone right?
His eyes follow the humans. Maybe he can learn their language somehow?
His dad will have surely a book about their language. He just has to finds it in the library.
A hand suddenly touches his shoulder a blade at his neck.