Chapter 2

"What are you doing here? It's not save. Today is the royal hunt. If they get you... Do you know what that would mean for us all?!"
Wilbur relaxes. Just an End woman.
"I wasn't intending to stay for long. Just see what is-"
The blade disappears.
"Run the way back you came and don't go here ever again!"
The woman runs before Wilbur can ask what is going on. Loud sounds come from the trees. Human screams. Some of them in his language some in the Overworld language.
Wilbur looks around. From where did he came?
He doesn't know. Runs into a direction that looks promising.
Somehow he drips over a stone. Falling down on his face into mud.
A noise growing louder.
The fallen prince tries to stand up. Slipping again. Something moves.
In front of Wilbur is suddenly a creature with long legs. It looks friendly but the boy who sits on it doesn't. He throws just a net over Wilbur. The net tightens within a few seconds around Wilbur. He can't free himself.
Blonde boy calls out. In his language. Soon there are two other humans with this long leg creatures. Talking while starring at Wilbur.
The End prince panics.
He heard the storys. And they mostly not end well. Fast. Away. Somewhere.
Teleport! Wilbur concentrates. Purple particles spin around him.
But nothing else happens.
He is still in the same position as before. And that's make him panic more.
A man comes. The blonde boy just nods to him and turns around followed by the other two. Leaving their prey alone with the man.
Wilbur is lift up and carried to a carriage.
Inside of the carriage are people. Every age. But all are End people. Every single of them.
Also Wilbur gets thrown in there.
His eyes widen in shock. Around him the others start to mumble. Soon the forest is filled with cries for help.
The prince is caught they cry.
To their luck no Overworld human understands them. So they can send the information out. Hopefully reaching their kings ear.

The carriage moves fast. It's not a very long way to the castle. There at the castle the carriage  brings them into a house. A nice one if you ignore the bars and locked doors. Around every End creatures neck is put a collar before they are freed out of the nets.
With the collar they can't control their power. Its suppressed.
Though if you may have enough you can easily still use your powers. It's just very tiring.

------------

I have an other new book.
Save me.

Check it out. Pls :)