CHRISTAMS SPECIAL (NSFW)

Hey guys I'm sorry for posting this late. I was trying as hard as I could to finish up in time. Though I hope you guys like this <3.

Feitannnn baby!!, you say excited shaking him to wake up. While your trying to wake him up he growls a little from irritation. CMONNN FEII ITS CHRISTMAS you say loudly. He finally gets up to have you shutup.
I was thinking we could just stay in today and watch a movie together. You say innocently
Feitan nods his head yes. You start to get excited and run to your dresser.

You grab two matching Dino onesies and hold them out excitedly while smiling.
Feitan looks at you confused then catches on seeing you wanted to match together. He smirks a little feeling himself start to get red.
"Get cleaned up tho first" you say throwing the pajamas on the bed
You both start to get cleaned up and then eventually put your onesies on. "AWWW BABE YOU LOOK SO CUTE" you say happy and blushing
Feitan looks at you with a straight face "I.not.cute"
You look at him and roll your eyes while smiling and say "while I'd be lying but fineee".

As Feitan walks away he starts smiling a little you grab him running to the living room and throw him on the couch. As you try to run away  and start giggling he catches you he quickly grabs your leg and throws you on the couch a little too hard then for him to have his hand around your neck gripping it tight. You look at him in the eyes laughing saying "IM SORRY" in a funny way.
Feitan looks at you and let's out a small laugh for him to loosen his grip up and you take the moment to flip eachother over for you to be on top giving you a moment to pin him down which turned him on but he automatically reversed roles again. "Fuck you" you said while laughing
Feitan giggled and said "I might it do." Your expression changes a bit for you to smirk a bit but you move out the way and say "um I think the fuck not" you say walking away smiling.
Feitan runs up to you holding onto your leg. "Cmon now fei wanna make some gingerbread houses"
Gingerbread houses? He asks curiously.
AWW FEI BABE, you don't know what those are?!
His face changes to a straight face. "Well gosh, I guess so." Well gingerbread houses are mini houses you put together to make your own house with small peices for you to put together yourself.

Feitan then sais "why the hell. They have apart peices"
You giggle a little and say "they have it to where you build it how you want, it wouldn't be too fun if you can't make it yourself and decorate it"
"no make sense, but okay" he sais plainly
"OH CMON FEI IT WILL BE FUN" you say starting to grab the gingerbread house and candy.
You both walk to the table and you set out the materials for you guys to start.

"I'll help you babe"you say. You start helping fei with his gingerbread house for there to be peices of the house to fall apart from Feitan rage burning some parts from parts falling down.
Once you both finished his house there were tons of candy and peices of crumbs all over the table and floor and you look at Feitan with icing on his face from eating some of the icing which made you giggle cause he looked like a little kid. "You like yours fei" you say exhausted. Feitan looks at you while smiling which gave you a sign that he was satisfied with it. You looked at yours kinda wore out that you didn't get to finish but it was okay.
"Fei you wanna help me with mines"? Feitan saw you were kinda tired so he started helping you. By the time you guys you finished your gingerbread house it was kinda dark outside leaving you both covered with icing and candy.

Feitan looked at you and giggled because all the stuff in you "oh shutup" you said while playfully punching him with the little strength you had at the moment. You both had put each other's gingerbread houses next to eachother which they both looked funny but you loved it. You both then ended up cleaning up then cleaned up a bit to get the stuff up off of you.

Once you guys finished you went to go lay down on the couch to watch a movie for mr.paws join you guys cuddling on your lap.

You guys debated on whether to watch a Christmas movie or a scary movie which of course Feitan wanted to watch a scary movie and you guys ended up watching a scary movie. A while in you remembered you had a suprise for Feitan "Feitan I have a suprise for you" you say smirking. Feitan then said "okay". You walked away into your room and changed into a black dress with bows on it then putting on thigh high socks and a cat bell choker.

 You walked away into your room and changed into a black dress with bows on it then putting on thigh high socks and a cat bell choker

You walked in the living room for Feitan to see you and smirk a little. You drop down to your knees making a kitty senpai pose while making purring noises. Feitan suddenly got behind you holding you by your collar then connecting a chain to it making it a leash. He then picks you up throwing you on the couch pinning your legs upwards with his upper body weight.

He then starts pulling your underwear down with his teeth slowly. Once he took your underwear off all the way he insets his long fingers inside of you making you twitch a bit and a loud moan . Feitan looks at you and smirks and purposely goes deeper in having you moan louder holding onto his shirt. Feitan then starts to suck on your chest while he moves his fingers fast into you. "Fei-f slow-w-Wu downn" you say struggling to get your words out. Feitan looks at you and yanks his fingers out of you for moan loud and put one of his fingers in your mouth so you can taste yourself and then starts to eat you out.

From the way he moved his tounge around making it go in and out doing different things with it making you come to your moment. Feitan notices and notices that it started pulsating then feeling the walls getting tighter. He stops eating you out and sais "your.allowed.not.to.cum.till.I.say.or.punish".
You really wanted him to finish so you listened to him. "Y-yes" you say.

Feitan then unzips his onesie and inserts his long peircing penis in you too quick for you to realize having you moan out. Since you moaned so loud Feitan tugged on the chain connected to your collar for you to be quiet.
You covered your mouth so you wouldn't make anymore noises. While Feitan was slamming into you he saw you struggling not to moan and smirked trying to challange you by grabbing a nearby cloth and tying you wrists behind your back.
"more.moan.more.harder.I.go"
You wanted to moan so badly you started to cry. As Feitan was slamming into you hitting all your G spots you let out a moan trying to let Feitan know you were going to cum because it was to hard for you to speak. "FEI-" you struggles saying before you had came. Feitan had stopped and looked at you as he saw your cum dripping from her and off of his penis "kitty.got.too.happy.kitty.now.in.trouble"
As you were laying there panting and begging for Feitan to forgive you. He slammed more into for you to feel he was putting a bit of actual strength into it which at first hurted but eventually had a good feeling as you were being overstimulated. Feitan felt your legs about to give out but he kneed your legs to go back up which you automatically did.

Feitan started sucking on your favorite parts around your neck and chest making you cum even more all over him. It became more easier for you to cum and the more you did the more overstimulated you got. Feitan then bit into slightly leaving a bit of blood flowing down your chest. You began to become so overstimulated to started to shake everywhere.

Feitan and you both were coming to y'all point and Feitan grabbed your collar tugging it harder once he got closer. You and Feitan came at the same time for your legs to drop exhausted and Feitan to kiss you "kitty.was.naughty.for.Christmas" he said while laying down holding you on the side of him. You slightly still shaking you say "well I know not to ignore what Santa sais" you say chuckling.
Feitan giggles and holds you closer till you fall asleep. When you are half asleep Feitan then sais "I love you so much" then kissing you. You smile slightly then falling asleep in his arms

Hey guys Sorry I'm late with the Christmas specials again ;(, I tried making this NSFW as special as what y'all were waiting for.
Anyone who hasn't told you guys this just know y'all are amazing and worth so much, I'm proud of how far you made it and keep going your almost there <3.
Did you eat?
How was your day?
Remember to be try to who you are, don't ruin yourself trying to repair someone. You all have a wonderful heart and are beautiful I'm so proud of you <3
Happy Holidays guys Have a wonderful day ٩( 'ω' )و- zarii