Works of effort

Hey guys I don't have much to say today but I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, I've been caught up in work and finals and it's a lot! I'm keeping up as much as I can. TYSMMM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

As your laying there in shock with them both beside you you could feel your heart sink in.
To know Feitan does a lot of WORK  to you, to know Chrollo is also gonna be fucking you scares you a bit but leaves in a more of wanting for it.
As you feel the pressure of Chrollos and Feitan's prints grow more you moan out a bit.
Feitan head peeks out in front of you then aggressively grabbing you face and whispering in your ear "kitty don't embarrass yourself now getting to out of hand" leaving you with a shocked remark on your face to plant your face into the pillows getting flustered turning a bright red.

Feitan yanks your head back while while staring at you in the eyes slowly taking his eyes off of you licking your lips.
While Feitan is licking on you you feel chrollo rub his penis on the back of you butt and you vagina causing you to get wet more and make it throb.

Since you were tied armless to help yourself you feel Chrollo start to slowly take your panties down. From the want of wanting to get fucked from either of them turned you on majorly leaving you to only to start soaking though as you continuously get more horny just from the thought.

Once Chrollo takes your underwear off while Feitan is still licking on you then making it way down to your chest Chrollo gets quite aggressively flipping you over onto your back.
Chrollo then sais "Feitan look at the mess she made" while chuckling
Feitan then looks down seeing the wetness from your underwear bounce off the moonlight glistening while you begin to drip a bit from yo

While Chrollo and Feitan are teasing you you hide yourself into the sheets of your bed for Chrollo to say "don't try to get away from this, you caused it all yourself" he said while chuckling for you to feel his hand run down your back saying "it's okay I'll clean up the mess" he said in a sexy yet calming tone
You suddenly feel something long and peircing like on your clit for you to only cry out from how good it felt and still wanting more
While Chrollo messed around with you for a bit you heard clinging metal sounds come from the side where Feitan is on.

You attempt to turn your head for you to only lay it beck down because the pleasure you were receiving for it to even yet go in.
You suddenly feel your leg be attached to something cold and cant move you legs too far apart.

The tie to your wrists then became tighter but and caused you for every time you moved in any for not only have you legs open more but can also be done to in any way without being able to help yourself and unable to go to the original position you were in
You whine out and say "GET ME OUT THIS SHIT" for only Feitan to grab you from the neck and purposely make your legs get wider and gives you a look saying outloud "I thought I told you to not embarrass me and yourself" he then yanks your hair again and grips onto your neck tightly making you feel strained from breathing for Chrollo to rush his long fingers in you causing you to moan out and move your your legs for them to spread on more.
Chrollo starts fingering with a lot of speed and from you being suprised you cum faster than you have before. You moan out giving Chrollo a look and you turn to Feitan with a look a fear
Feitan looks at you and gives you this look that turned you on.
"we never allowed you to cum." Feitan said
"IM SORR-" you say for Feitan to shove his finger in your mouth making it nearly to your throat.

Chrollo slides his fingers out for cum to drip out of it and goes to grab the tools
Feitan stares at you in your eyes and say "you never listen..now we punish you kitty"
Chrollo walks back with a tool unknown to you but it pretty small.
Chrollo then starts to slide a knife that seemed so small but was the sharpest thing ever used on you. You whine out from the pain and Feitan slaps you in a respectful though aggressive sexual form tho.

You take a minute to take in what was happening and tried to keep quite biting into your lip and tounge.
After Chrollo had finished swiping the knife down you there was blood dripping off of you.
Feitan looks down at the blood dripping from you for only him to get turned on more.
Both together at the same time Feitan shoved his penis inside of your mouth making you gag from first force and Chrollo at same time entering his penis inside of you.

Your legs spread out almost automatically giving them both for nothing but you full spread out body out for both of them to do as wanted unable to help yourself.
After a while of dirty talk from Feitan and chrollo and multiple overstimulating and simple torturing from both of them you are finally on your last part to where you can't take anymore.
At this moment Feitan was slamming into while Chrollo was torturing you from the back talk and kissing you.

You finally cum again causing you to shaking unable to control yourself.
Eventually Feitan cums as well and so did chrollo. After Feitan and chrollo finish you you covered in cuts,hickeys,minor sex bruises, and bitemarks. Feitan and Chrollo begin kissing to release a bit of how they felt on eachother.
Feitan takes off all materials on you kissing you and running his hands through your hair as you shake your way to sleep.

With you in the middle between both chrollo and Feitan they lay beside you facing towards Feitan as chrollo holds onto your waist then kinda starting to face towards chrollo a bit.
You all eventually fall asleep while you all cuddle together.

Hey guys! I hoped y'all enjoyed this. It wasn't as good as my other NSFW would be because I was in a rush and put on time limit for you guys, I'm so sorry guys, I am trying! Tysmmm for all the support <3 I love you all and have a wonderful day or night~