WORLD

Lala pov:

(2 years later)

I woke up and felt my baby next to me. I felt her heart beating hard and fast and she just started yelling and crying "dad no plz don't leave I love you it my front you dieing I d.a ass you can't leave". As I looked at her I couldn't take it no more so I put both my arms on her side and woke her up. I was like "baby you okk"and she just start crying her eyes out. I grabed her and hold on to her. We stand there for like a hour and then I grabed her and 2 towels and walked to the shower. I turn on the shower and took off chris clothes. She looked up at me and said "baby what we doing". I didn't say nothing took off my clothes and took her in the shower.I wash her up Nd she  did  the same to me. I gave her a kiss and she gave me one

back. We started to get cold and we got out the shower and walked to the room. I put on Chris boxers and one of her T-shirt. She put on her black sport bra and shorts. We walked to her bed. She layed down and took my hands and pull me to her. She whisper in my ears. Baby I love you and kissed me on the lips. I felt it that she really mean it right know. I smiled and said baby I love you too. She smiled and she pulled me close to her. As I layed there I felt her looking at me. I looked up at her and ask her "what". She smiled and said "nothing I just love looking at you baby". I blushed and said "what we eating today and ooh yea I'm not leaving you the whole weekend". She looked at me and said "I wasn't going to let you leave anyway" she said winking. I loved how she winks it was a big turn on and when she bit her lips I just ughh Dam that sexii. I smiled at her. She then got up and then walked to her draws. I didnt know what she was doing. As I just looked. I saw her pull out a box. She walked to me and sat next to me I did the same. She open it and there was a beautiful ring with a date. (1-17-13)

It was mines and my baby date. I was Smiling like it was no tomorrow. She took out the ring And said "baby you know I love you with all my heart you my world you my everything we been together from 2013 to 2015. We made it and for a Fact I know I will never leave you and this ring is just a PROMSIE ring to you that I I will be here for you forever". She put the ring on my hand. Even before she could say anything I jumped in her lap and kissed the shit out of her. I pulled back and took her I got her something but she got to wait. As I told her that as she layed me back in bed. She looked so tired and I knew a way for her to go back to sleep.  So I pulled the blanket off her skin and just slid my fingers on her skin she looked when I did tht so she could fall sleep. I looked at her and she was sleeping. I got up from the bed slow and took 2 box's out my bag it crazy Chris know what I was thinking about because I got her a ring with us date on it and a necklace with c+l. As I climbed back in bed. I put the ring and necklace on her. She didn't wake up so I was good. I layed down and fall asleep. As I was sleeping I felt little kisses on my neck.I opendd my eyes smiling as I seen my world kissing me. She said "baby I love it I knew we had the same mind" as she talked she gave me a pizza and some coke.......

   We just sat there and talked about us and about a family.....