BABYGIRL

2 weeks later

Chris pov

I been with my world for ever know.  I'm happy I find someone Who wouldn't hurt me. I felt like I could have a family with her. "Baby where are you?" I heared lala yelled I got up from the livingroom and want to the stairs I yelled "I'm down here". I walked back to the couch and sat down I heared feet steps coming down the stairs. My world ran to me and jumps on top of me "ouch" I yelled. She got up and said "did I hurt u ". I just started laughing. Then she slap me on my arm. We was downstairs talking allday. My mother came down and said "aw my baby's ya so cute...... wait......ya would look so good with a daughter of ya own".I looked at lala and she look down and said "I wish". Her birthday is in 2 days and I didn't know what to get her but I think I know what to get her I'm ready for a family me and lala not in school no more we did everything we need to so I guess if she what a baby I will get her a baby and a house for us and a beautiful ring for her I got it yass that what I'm doing. But I need help I'm going to ask my mother. OK here we go. "Mom?"

Mom: Yes Chris

Me:can I talk to u?

Mom:Yes let go to the kitchen

Me: baby go upstairs I be up there in a few

Lala: OK baby (kissed me in the lips)

(Walked in the kitchen )

Me:I need ur help

Mom:yes

Me:I what to get lala a birthday gift and I was thinking I should get lala a beautiful baby girl and a ring and a home for my new family

Mom: what!!!!!!!!

Me:u heard

Mom:OMG Yes I will love to help OMG OMG yass I'm going to be a grandmotherrrrrr yasssss

Me: mom shut up not to loud but thanks mom love you

I walked out and want to lala. I got in my room and jumped on top of lala biting her bottom lip. "Baby get your ass up" I said. "No baby let just stay home and sleep".

Me: nigga get that ass up you my mommy is going out

Lala: what right I'm going to get dress

Lala love going out with mommy bec they will go to the mall and shit.

10 min later

I got dress and left the house I want to my mother friend house because she new about me getting a baby girl. I got to her house and knock.

Me: hello my name is Chris you know my mother

Lady: ohh Yes Chris come in plz

Me: I was thinking on my way here if you know anything about a brother and sister because I what to have a big family for my wife.

Lady: I have two kids in my livingroom some lady drop them off today saying she not ready for a family. I think you will love them come with me

Me:OK

We got to the livinroom and see the two kids siting on the floor I walked to them

Me: ya guys I'm Chris what ya name

Little girl:hi there I'm angle and I'm 3 and my brother is Logan he 5.

I turned to Logan and he was looking down. I pick up his head and told me he coming home with us today. He looked away and didn't say nothing

Lady:you really what them?

Me:Yes I will love to take them today

The lady told the Kids to get there stuff and grab there hands we walked to my car and put them in here carsit. The lady said bye and we left before I could go home I want to the ring it was so big and beautiful.

Angle:is that for my new mommy

Me:(smiled) Yes babygirl it is

Angle:can I hold it

I gave her the ring in the box and she just looked at it

Logan: why do you what us

Me:because ya need a home and I would love to have ya as my family

Logan: why don't you pick others kids

Me:because there no other kids I what I what ya

Logan looked at me then out the window and smiled.

I got home and no one was there I cooked for the kids and then they fall asleep I put them in my bed and got everything ready for lala. My mother didn't come in with her.  The house was dark and there was candles all over the livinroom there was roses on the floor in a heart and me on one leg and then the word Will you marry me? On the floor write in in roses. I waited and waited and then the kids came down they looked at me and told me what I was doing and I told them to wait in the kitchen in tell I yelled baby and then should come out they did what they was told and lala came in her eyes open wide and she walked slow to me holding her mouth.

I grabed her hands and said
Baby you know your my world my everything I couldn't live with out you you make my what what to wake up if you wasn't here I wouldn't be still live.  You make my heart beat and you  just the women I would love to spend my life with and have a family and a home with you just everything to me you the only girl my mother love as her own you just make my family great I just what to say will you be my wife and marry me?

   I looked at her and just waited and waited she just started crying pulled me up and gave me a big ass huge and said "Yes baby I will". I picked her up and yelled baby I love you

When I said that the kids came out but before they said other I told her "baby I was going to do this on your birthday but I wanted to spend tht day with our new family". She looked at me and then I turn her around and she just fall the kids ran to her and gave her a huge

Angle: mommy?

Lala: yes baby I'm ur new mommy

Logan:ur every beautiful mom

Lala: thanks baby boy

Me:baby this is angle she 3 and this is Logan he 5 angle birthday is on your birthday and logan is in 2 weeks.

Lala: OMG ya must be hungry we should go out to eat and fun life

Me:that will be great but they new to shower so kids go up with mommy and get ready I clean down here.

Lala walked up with them

13 min later they came down and we left. They ate like they didn't eat forever. They had fun and on the way home they fall asleep. We got home and put them in the bed we got them undress and put them in there pjs. Me and lala put blankets on the floor and layed down. She said "I can't believe we have a family I love u baby and I love them to" she said giving me kisses. "Oo wait there something I forgot to tell you we moving in a week to a new house just us and the kids".

Lala: baby OMG u didnt have to do all this

Me:yes I did I'm happy I have a great women and my new baby's with me know go to sleep

                   I love you my queen
                   I love you my king