QUEEN AND KING

Lala pov

I took a shower and got dress. As head Getting dress I got a text from my king saying I could come over but I made her wait for fun.I put on music (im about to dive in by tray song  ) I started jumping and wineing and shit then I got tired and got my stuff and walked out the house. As I got to Chris house I got out my car and walked to the door I knocked and she opened it she looked bad. I just wanted to jump on her and kiss they shit out of her. She had on a pink T-shirt and white pants. I huge her and said "Wow we always wearing then same things" she laughed and said "great minds think alike". As I grab her arm and she opened the door to her car I got in and then she got in. As she was driving i grabed her hand and I thou she will let go but she didn't she hold my hand tight and kissed it I blush alittle bit. We got to the mall and we shopped she got me some stuff but I told her I didn't what nothing but she still got it. As we left the mall she took my hand and walked to the car. We got to my house I told her I had to change and she said I be back to pick me up I said OK and she left. I ran In the house took a little shower got dress and told her I was ready. She told me to give her a min and I did.

     Chris pov

I got home and ran inside and got dress.she text me saying she ready I told her to give me a min bec I was going to buy her a necklace. She didn't know i was buying it. I start to drive again listening to (crash by somo ) I got there and she walked out she was so dam beautiful. She had on a red and black dress with heels on. I had on was a black button down and red pants. Lala "we Always" I just laugh and took her in the car. I started driving as she moved in a little more next to me and put her hand on my lap. I let her do that because it felt good. We got to the hotel and I walked her in the kitchen in the hotel and it was beautiful she said. I had a all white and red table with to black candies and some good ass food. She sat down and smiled I sat down and we talked and ate.we laughed and had so much fun. At the end I told her I got her something's told me I shouldn't have. I got up want behind her and put it on her neck. She told me what it said I told her it said c heart l. She smiled and got up and huged me and then we just started kissing. Her soft lips pink and big was touching mines. I felt like I was melting. I stopped and ask her will she be mines and she said Yes with out thinking. I picked her up and took her to the car It didn't take long to get home.  I picked her up again and took her to my room. She push me on the bed and started kissing me all over my neck. I moaned alittle and she stoped. She took off her dress and  heels and put one of my T-shirts on. She jumped on the bed and told me to lay down I got undress and left on my sport bra and shorts on I layed down and started to kiss her I felt that moan she let out her mouth as I kissed her neck. I stop as she put her head down on my chest and we just started talking. As we talked I was moving my hands in hers. A few min later she fall asleep. I kissed her goodnight as I wrap my arms around her.

          This night was they best ever.