i dont dance part 2

Here you can listen to Josie singing while reading. 🙃✌😋

----------------------------------------------

Hopes POV...

    We've been here about an hour and josies drunk and I would love to get drunk but I can't due to my tribrid jeans which sucks. Josie made her way over to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

"Dance with me bubs"

"I don't dance Jo" I don't dance on don't know how.

"Just jump to the beat of the music like this" She started jumping and pulling me closer till I finally let loose and was dancing with her we danced for what felt like forever. Up until Josie stopped dancing and looked at me than ran off. I chased after her only to find her throwing up in the bushes I looked for MG quickly and asked him to make sure Lizzie got back to her room safely and told him I was taking Jo back to the school.

When I found Josie again she was upside down a a kegg when we was finally right side up she almost started to take her shirt off that's when I stepped in putting her over my shoulder and heading back to shoool.

"Hopeeeeee put me down I wanna party moreeeee" She said pouting I couldn't help but laugh

"No Jo your drunk it's time to go back to your dorm" She started squirming trying to get out of my grip till I was carrying her bridal style she finally calmed down and I got her back to her dorm I layed her down and changed her out of her beer drenched shirt and kissed her goodnight. I was about to head out when "no don't leave stay and cuddle with me" She said pouting I walked back towards her bed and got under the covers she immediately pulled me closer and layed her head on my chest. I sat there and played with her hair until her breath evened out. Finally letting my eyes shut and let sleep take me away.

The morning after...

I woke up in the morning around 8 am and quickly made my way to the kitchen. I didn't want to leave josie but I knew that when she woke up her head would be killing her and that she'd be hungry so I got pain killers a glass of water and a grilled cheese and made my way back to her dorm.

Josies POV...

I woke up and hope wasn't there I don't know if she stayed over last night I can't remember anything. As soon as I thought that hope opened the door and looked at me with a smile she just whispered.

"Good morning beautiful" I was thankful for her whispers because my head is killing me.

She made her way over to me and handed me a grilled cheese pain killers and some water then kissed me on the forehead as I took the pills she then turned to Lizzie's bed and threw a pillow at my sleeping twin.
Lizzie shot up and scolded hope. Hope then handed her a plate and painkillers aswell. I was glad she thought of Lizzie to. It made me happy to see her trying to get along with her.

"Hope I would kill you but you gave me food and painkillers so your forgiven" Lizzie said through a smile staring at the food hope just laughed at her.

"Ok so Jo I think I'm gonna go visit my family in new Orleans for a bit Freya wanted me to bring you with me if that's ok with you and your dad." Hope asked me and I got Overly excited.

"Yes I would love to go and he won't care as long as I get my school work done and seeing as your the smartest kid in school you can help me with that" I said through a smile.

"Ok we will check with your dad then pack we will leave tomorrow."  I can't wait to go to new Orleans with hope.

A/N kinda short compared to last chapter but I'm gonna go play with my doggos for a bit I will update again later I hope you enjoyed stay cool😋✌🙃