the party

A/N this will probably be the 2nd to last chapter because the new season is coming out soon 🙃🙃

Josies pov...

       After me and hope had our fun little make out session I got a text from Lizzie saying that the party was ready. "Hey hope close your eyes and follow me" I said putting my phone in my pocket and grabbed hopes hands "what why" She asked confused. She knew as wanted to throw her a party but she didn't know that everyone was going to be there well not everyone just super squad and kol with davina. "Because I said so you might be alpha but you are still whipped so close your eyes" I said with a giggle "fine but you are 'whiped' too so I don't wanna hear it" She said and I was glad her eyes were already closed I gave her a quick peck on the lips and started walking out to the old mill dodging branches and trees so hope wouldn't get hit "don't let me fall love" Hope said with a soft laugh "I won't I pro...." I was about to say before I started to fall. Hope quickly caught me her eyes still shut "you were saying" She said with a chuckle "oh never mind" I said as I continued to walk into the woods "ok we are here" I said as she opened her eyes.

Lizzie's pov...

     I was out at the mill almost all day setting up hopes alpha party and Josie was taking her sweet time to get her here MG was on the lookout everyone else was hiding around the mill when we heard MG say that they were here. We waited for hope to walk in we cast a spell so she couldn't the party supplies and boos. Hope walked in "why is it so dark jo what's going on" Hope asked confused "SURPRISE" all of us yelled at once and Josie removed the spell making everything bright again.

Hopes pov...

    I walked into the mill and it was pitch black I couldn't see anything and then I heard people yelling surprise. Just then the lights were back and I saw a banner that read 'all hail the all mighty alpha' I can only assume that was MG's doing it made me laugh. "You wus up hope.. You like the banner I made it myself" MG said walking up to me and giving me a hug "I can tell" I said with a laugh "ok but hope we have one more surprise for you are you ready" Kaleb said looking excited. I've never seen him this excited since he met my uncle kol. "Umm yea sure" I said a little coustiously. "How's it that my favorite neice always beats up the boys arnt they stereotypically stronger than women" Kol said earning a punch from davina. But before be could say anything I gave him a hug "A I'm your only neice B you better shut up I think Davina could whoop your ass" I said with a laugh "could not" Kol said with the famous Mikaelson smirk "wanna bet" Davina paused "I beat your brothers and Marcel all with one swift hand movement and I was only 15 maybe 16 so wanna bet" Davina said giving him a stern look "I'm kidding love I know you could kill me but you love me to much" Kol said kissing Davina "hello again kol, Davina" Josie said "don't just say hello where's our hug your our nieces girlfriend" Kol said giving Josie a big hug right before Davina "and don't think we forgot about Lizzie" Davina said giving Lizzie a hug. "Ok now that we have our surprises and hellos out of the way... LET'S PARTY" I yelled. I'm usually not the party type but today I was I am honestly truly happy happier than I have ever been. I am alpha I have a beautiful girlfriend and the only family that isn't here is my aunts and my parents and uncle Elijah well and Finn but we don't talk about him.

The party lasted a good 3 hours until Josie got so drunk I had to carry her home once we got there she imidiatly passed out on top of me and I was left there alone awake unable to sleep until I heard of knock on the door. I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see raff "hey what's up" I asked faintly "nothing really I just woke up from the little nap you put me in" He said with a laugh "so your not mad at me" I asked worridly "no no no I am not I actually an glad you won that is a hard job and I can still help you out but your in charge so welcome to the pack... Alpha" He said in a respectful tone "well thank you buddy" I said nudging his arm "well I'll see you in the morning at training" He said "yup training" I said. I knew they trained every morning God well guess it's what I gotta do. I shut the door and went and cuddled up to Josie and fell asleep almost instantly.

A/N short chapter but enjoy stay cool ✌🙂🖤