Chapter 1: Taken

Aphrodite's POV:
Flames engulfed my surroundings. Where are they?!? I hope they made it out ok. I run. Then I realize this is it. I'm trapped. I faint.

Then I wake up. It was all just a terrible dream. I wake up already in a bad mood. Great. Time to get ready for another day in prison. I throw on a cute green turtle neck, brown jacket, blue jeans, and boots. I look great.

I call my friend Alice and let her know that I am almost ready. "You better be!! I was 20 minutes late  to class last time!!" Alice says. I roll my eyes and say "yeah, yeah, I'm coming." I rush outside and see Alice waiting in her car.

I rush over to Alice and she starts yelling at me. "What took you so long!! I- Wait a minute.... Where's your uniform??" She stares at me in shock. "I don't need one" I told her. "I what do you mean you don't NEED one??" She's starts to sound aggravated as I simply tell her that " they push uniforms on us out of nowhere expecting us to quietly comply, and I'm not having it." " You can't just do whatever you want." She tells me. "There are consequences." I tell her that I'll face them. Then I look at my watch and realize we are gonna be late. We rush off to get to school.

Alice sees Vee when we get to school. Vee is our other friend. She waves and rushes over. "Hey guys. Ho- APHRODITE WHERE IS YOUR UNIFORM" she says horrified. I again explain that I don't need it. "What do you mean you don't need it?? Today's our first day we-" "just leave her be. She knows she'll be in trouble soon" Alice interrupts. "Speaking of which.." Alice points to our principal.

Alice and Vee run off to class while our principal stand there staring at me. And he does not look happy. I nervously greet him. "Aphrodite do you mind explaining to me why your not wearing your uniform?" He asks. To avoid getting in too my h trouble I decide to tell him " Sir, I just don't understand why we need to start wearing uniforms when we haven't don't so all these years." He apologizes and explains that "this is what the parents voted on. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to send you home to change." "Fine" I say as I walk away. Home is a few miles from school and I have to walk.

I get to a corner and forget which way to go. I stand there for a second trying to remember. But before I can do anything a white haired man grabs me. Now I was in the trunk of his car.... slowly losing consciousness.

I wake up in a room. All I see is a window, door, and bed. I notice that I am naked other than my underwear. I worry. I have no clue where I am. The white haired man walks in and casually says "oh hey, your finally awake." A rush of adrenaline suddenly appears in me as I say "Who are you?! What did you do to me?!?" He calmly replies by saying "now now, that's no way for a beautiful doll like you to talk." I quiver as I wonder what me means by "doll".

As if he knew what I was think he says "oh, how rude of me, I collect dolls such as yourself. I am known as the doll master." I again, quiver in fear as he says "welcome to my doll house."