I think I'm pregnant. (Robby)

I know that there are other people who requested before this one but this one is shorter and I have a plot planned where the others I am still sort of working it out. I hope you like it, this one was requested by susanna_marzelline

Y/n woke up with a sickening feeling in her stomach, suddenly realizing she was going to throw up she bolted to the bathroom and emptied her stomach. She finished and brushed her teeth groaning. She then realized she hadn't had her period yet. Concerned, she finished brushing her teeth and walked into her room slightly fast and checked her calendar hanging on her wall. Her heart dropped into a sinking pit of darkness. Could she be? No she can't be.... 

was she pregnant? Tears welled up in her eyes. What would happen between her and Robby. Robby was her boyfriend for over a year, about a year and 3 months. She had missed her period, It was supposed to be last week but she was too busy training at Miyagi-do with Sam, her best friend to notice. She started to hyperventilate, she couldn't be pregnant how could she handle that. She was just a teenager and her family wasn't great. At all. Her mom wasn't in her life, she left when she was 10 and after her dad would beat her because he blames her for her mom leaving. Her phone buzzed with a new notification. She sat on her bed and looked at her phone, it was Robby. 

Robby: Babe💕 

Y/n: baby girl ✨💖

Babe 💕: Good morning, wanna come over and hang out all day? 

Baby girl ✨💖: yea sure, my dads still passed out drunk so I can get out safely.

Babe💕: okay that's good, be safe I'll see you soon.  ❤️

Baby girl✨💖: ya ok, I gotta do something first but I'll see you soon. ❤️

Y/n shut off her phone and threw it in a lulu lemon bag along with a sweatshirt curtsey of Robby, a pair of black sweatpants, and some other necessities for spending the night. His moms is out with some new fling and he has the house to himself for about a week. Y/n snuck downstairs and grabbed her house keys and $40 out of her dads 'secret' stash. She grabbed her skateboard and rushed out of the house and to the drug store. She was friends with the Cobra Kai students but she was in a mood today. It was worried and pretty angry. How could she be so careless, yes they were teens and sort of sexually active, but they were careful. She arrived at the drug store in the same strip mall as Cobra Kai. She kicked her skateboard up and grabbed it. Her hood was pulled up and she had on black sunglasses. She walked in the man signaled her a hey and she scoffed and just continued to walk. She didn't know why she was being mean it's like she couldn't control it. She walked over to the medicine section and stood in-front of the pregnancy tests and thankfully they were next to the tampons. if anyone saw she could easily step in front of the tampons. She hesitated before grabbing a box of pregnancy tests that had 3 in them. She walked up the the counter and threw it down. The guy looked at her weird and she responded with a really loud: 

   "WHAT?" He flinched and looked down shrugging. She rolled her eyes but he couldn't see it through her sunglasses. She payed him and grabbed the bag walking out. She texted Robby that 'she was on her way' and put her phone away. 

   "Y/n?" She heard a voice from a little far away. She looked up to see Miguel, Hawk, and Aisha standing there. 

   "What?" She asked harshly. All of their eyes widened at the sudden sound. She was never like this. Even to people she didn't like she was nice. 

   "What are you doing over here?" Hawk asked, she scoffed and said: 

   "Buying something, why would you care?" 

   "What did you get?" Miguel asked. 

   " why tf are you so nosy?" She exclaimed. "God just leave me alone for once." Y/n threw her skateboard in the ground and sped away. They looked at each other weirdly but mostly concerned. 

She arrived at Robby's apartment building and went upstairs. She knocked on the door and waited. Robby opened the door smiling but it fell when he saw Y/n. She moved the sunglasses away from her face an up on top of her hair. Y/n walked inside and dropped her head onto his upper chest and he wrapped her into a warm embrace. 

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling her on the couch. She open the bag and pulled out the small pink box, her hand shaking like crazy. His eyes widened. 

  "Are...are you pre-pregnant?" He stuttered. She shrugged. 

"I don't know... my period was supposed to be last week. And I threw up this morning." Y/n started to break down and tears started to flow freely down her face. Robby perked up at the sound of her voice cracking. 

" hey, hey, hey, it's ok. It'll be ok..." he stated sort of unsure. 

"How bout you take it?" Robby asked. She huffed and nodded, composing herself she grabbed it and walked to the bathroom. Robby was following behind. She closed the door with Robby on the other side. Robby was incredibly nervous, even though he had a calm look on his face. He paced quietly back and forth outside the door. Y/n took the 3 tests and set them on the counter on top of the box, face down. Y/n opened the door and Robby pulled you out. She set a timer. Robby again pulled her to his bed and they laid down. Her face was buried in his chest, her arms wrapped around his sides. He wrapped his arms around her as well, one resting on her lower back rubbing circles on the exposed flesh, just above her waistline. And the other on her back on her bra strap. They waited the minutes, and just talked about how this could change their life. Y/n heard the timer go off on his nightstand and got up. Robby followed along. She picked up the 3 sticks but they still faced down. 

   "You ready?" She shakily asked Robby. He nodded and she turned them over. 

Negative . They read. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes, as she sort of hoped she was pregnant. Robby saw in instantly pulled her into a hug, the tests dropping onto the ground. 

  "What's wrong?" He whispered in her ear, his eyes full of confusion as to why she was crying slightly into his chest. She pulled away.

   "I'm not sure, I don't know actually. Some part of me actually hoped that I was." She said wiping away her tears. He started to cry too. 

   "I don't know why but I feel the exact same." He kissed her and she kissed back. It was soft, full of love; not lust. She was the first to pull away, catching her breath in doing so. They smiled at each other. Walking to the couch they laid down. Y/n laid on top of him, their chests pushed up together. 

   "Some day, we will be doing this again. But it would be positive." He mumbled against her hair. She smiled and kissed him hard. After kissing for a while, they fell asleep, listening to each other's breathing, and dreaming about their future together. 

Have a good day y'all, stay safe. This is for @susanna_marzelline. Hope you enjoy. 

 -TJ