Chapter 2

Y/N sat in the main room by herself. That is until someone else came in, Bucky. "Hey, A/Nn" (annoying nickname). She hated when he called her that. "It's Y/N, and hello to you too, Bucky" She said a  bit sarcastically. "Isn't it your birthday today?" Bucky took a seat next to her. "Yep" Y/N said finishing her breakfast. "27, right?" Bucky crossed his legs and put his arm behind the sofa. "It's 28, but good guess" Y/N put her plate on a nearby table and took her phone out. Bucky decided to do the same, only he was struggling. The two stayed there for a while.

Time drew closer and closer to the party. Wanda came in the room to collect Y/N. "Hey, Y/N, it's almost time," Wanda stopped at the door. "For what?" Y/N asked, confused. ",for the party?" Wanda crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. Y/N cocked her head back in realization. "Oh..." Y/N said under her breath. "Bucky, go get ready." Wanda pointed behind her. "Alright then" Bucky said standing up and putting his phone in his pocket. He walked out dramatically. "Shall we go?" Wanda asked, smile plastered on her face. "Sure" Y/N stood and they went to get ready.

After getting ready...

"Y/N, you look stunning!" Both Wanda and Natasha exclaimed. Y/N wore a red dress that was knee length, a pair a black heels, and some light make-up. "Do you think so?" Y/N asked, examining herself in the mirror. "Of course!" Wanda walked towards her. Natasha got a text from Tony. "Girls, the guys are outside. Let's go" Natasha said heading towards the door. "Lady first" Natasha joked. Wanda and Y/N laugh a bit.

As the three ladies were on their way, they stumble upon Bucky, who had gotten left behind. "Hey, Bucky, you okay?" Y/N asked, concerned. Bucky blushed at what she was wearing. "Y-yeah, I just lost my way..." He looked away. "Well, we're on our way out, care to join?" Wanda asked. "Sure, let's just get going" Bucky walked beside Y/N, occasionally glancing at her. Natasha and Wanda noticed but didn't want to tell Y/N.

They finally reached outside and met up with the others. "Hey, Bucky, where'd you go?" Steve walked to Bucky. "I got left behind..." Bucky mumbled. "Oh, sorry" Steve apologized. "Anyway, now that everyone is here, let's go!" Tony exclaimed. "In what?" Y/N asked. "Just wait, the rides will be here any second" Tony turned spun on his heel. The rides finally arrived. "Limo's? really Tony?" Y/N gave Tony an unamused look. "What? It's your birthday, I want to make it special" Tony shrugged. "Alright then, let's go" Y/N went ahead of everyone else.Y/N, Wanda, Natasha, Peter, and Tony went in one and Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Bucky went in another.