Prolouge

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and the names written in this story are just pure imagination and the school mentioned is based on research and my own experience please bear with me. And also, sorry for the typographical errors and wrong grammars I will edit it once I finished the whole book

STATE SERIES #2

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Ma'am!" I smiled to them before I sat down on my chair. Today I decided to resign as a CEO in my company.

"Noona?" I looked at my brother Ayen he is smiling and he's carrying his things na pala and he's ready to be the next CEO of ALCare skincare. I don't wanna be a CEO kasi so much stress to handle kaya I resign.

"Just place your things na d'yan and I will lipat my things na sa customized office ko." I said and point to my old table.

"Noona, reminder lang meron kang imemeet today sa airport." Sabi niya, shit! I forgot I looked at my wristwatch and doomed! I only have 1 hour to go there.

"Thank you for the reminder, Ayen! I will go there na." I picked my bag and hurriedly walked to the parking lot.

After I worked as CEO of our company for three years I finally decided to quit. Anyways, moving on pinaandar ko na ang car ko na sobrang proud ako because this is the result of my hardship through the years.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko dahil ayoko mag-isa sa airport and i think not all of my friends are busy naman so, i'll try na tawagan sila. I called Kaila first sana she's not busy right now.

["Hello? Can you put that thing out? Wait lang Cali,"] i didn't answer pa nga pero she hung up the phone na agad. I started dialing Patrice's number and after a three rang she answered na agad.

["Oh? Kailangan mo?"] Ang ganda talaga lagi ng bungad nitong babae na 'to.

"Hey, are you free now? Can we meet at the airport?" I heard her yawn on the other line.

["Okay, wait me there nalang mag-aayos na ako para di ako malate."] She hung up the phone and she's also improving she's not late in our hangouts and meetings perks of being a CEO palagi ng on time.

I started driving my black dodge challenger, I finally bought it last year and I'm really happy because this is my dream car. And seeing this car every day makes me proud of my decision through the years.

Ang traffic nanaman buti nalang may alam akong shortcut na fastest way to the airport so, hindi ako malelate. I hate it when I'm late to my own meeting every second is so important for me. I only have thirty minutes and alam kong makakaabot ako.

My phone rang kaya i pushed the button para i-answer ang call.

["Where are you?"]

"I'm driving, near airport na din." I answered.

["Okay, let's meet nalang sa entrance."] She said before she hangs up the phone alam kong nagdadrive na din siya.

Magpapark na ako ng car ko at may napansin akong red corvette stingray sa tabi ng pagpaparkan ko. After ko magpark ay lumabas na ako mas nauna pa sa'kin si Pat what a miracle.

"Ang tagal mo," reklamo niya I looked at her outfit she's wearing a white sleeveless turtle neck crop top and sapphire pencil skirt na below the knee with slit then her footwear is silver high platform heels.

"New style?" I pointed at her cardigan na nakasampay sa braso niya.

"Mamaya ko susuotin ang init." Sabi niya at nagpaypay pa sa sarili. "Yes, kamusta buhay ng hindi na ceo?" She said and looked at me from head to toe pero dahil galing akong office I'm still wearing my almond trouser suit and almond stiletto t strap heels.