Chapter 10

"Uy, may groupings tayo mamaya wala munang uuwi."

I heard my blockmate her name is Endina and she's mabait naman yata? She looks like an angel naman kaya I think we will be magkasundo soon.

"Cali, una na ako sa ibang grupo kasi ako. Usap nalang tayo sa groupchat mamaya if may time ka. Bye!"

I waved a goodbye to Vera. She left naman na and kami nalang ni Lexi ang naiwan here sa may room namin with our blockmates na mukhang mababait naman.

"Ends, ikaw nalang leader ikaw naman magaling sa business kasi may business naman kayo, diba?" The girl with pink hair ties told that to Endina and we agreed nalang by nodding our heads.

"Sura ba kayo? Baka, ayaw niyo ako maging leader niyo okay lang naman sa'kin." she said and looked at us.

"No worries, Endina. You can be our leader and we believe in you naman." I tried to be kind sa kanya and smiled.

"Okay." she said and nodded.

They discussed about sa plan and presentation namin but all of the members naman ay nagphophone kaya I tried to took my phone. I saw Lexi nagtatake down notes  dahil Endina assigned her to do that.

I listened to Endina naman while she's discussing about our presentation for tomorrow. I saw someone's text message it's just a number lang, eh.

From: unknown.

Your name must be Adele?

I weirdly looked at the message naman and I'm so thankful na nauto ko si Majo kanina kaya I have load na. I type a response for this guy baka mamaya it's important pala. Adele is her kapatid and they didn't see each other for how many year.

To: unknown.

I'm not Adele baka you're nawrong send.

I thought hindi na siya magrereply but he type so fast. I saw the notification sa may screen ko kay I open my phone and I saw his reply naman.

From: unknown.

Because you had me at hello.

Is this guy trying to flirt with me ba? I don't have time para makipagflirt right now. I have a suitor na kaya dapat I shouldn't entertain some flirts and whoever man na nagbigay ng number ko die well.

To: unknown.

Look. I'm not nakikipagbiruan to you. Don't waste my time!

"Cali, nakikinig ka ba?"

I tago my phone naman because Endina looked at me and I nodded naman. All of their attention naman is nakatuon sa'kin. I saw her nodded and discussed our presentation again.

"Gaga! Nakikinig ka ba?" Lexi asked me and I nodded naman though I don't understand kung what ang pinag-uusapan.

I felt my phone vibrated kaya I took it out ulit and I saw the number sa may screen ko. I'm so naiinis na and he's really testing my temper.

From: unknown.

Ang sungit mo naman po.

From: unknown.

Luh? Tangina! Di na nagreply ulit.

From: unknown.

Mignon 'to.

He sends me a picture naman kaya I'm nashock. He looks so cute naman sa picture kaya I'm napasmile na. He's nakapogi sign and that's bagay sa kanya. I changed his name agad and I set his selfie as his contact photo.