Chapter 13

Chaeyoung pov :

I was in kireum and jennies house . Yup they live together.  I was looking at the Door . My eyes were dull and emotionless.  I badly wished I could turn back time . I love him so much . Just then " CHAE YOUNG " jimin yelled as he burst through the door . He came towards me and hugged me . I flinched .

" I'm sorry I left u . I'm sorry I didn't let u explain. I'm sorry for calling u a cheater .I'm sorry for calling u a slut . I'm sorry for being a bad husband. I'm sorry chaeyoung. Pls dont divorce me . I love u " jimin was sobbing uncontrollably.

The sight of him crying and mostly it was because of me , shattered my heart . I hugged him back and I wiped his tears . " no don't cry jimin ah . I'm the one who should be sorry , I'm sorry for not pushing him away. I'm sorry for being a bad wife . Mianhe jimin ah . Mianhe . "

he hugged me tighter . " so we are ok now ? " I asked  with a smile on my face . He smiled back and " yuppppppppppp" I laughed and so did kireum , jennie and taehyung and jungkook .

Time skip

Jimin pov :

Chaeyoung was showering right now . I am sitting on the couch . I turned to my left and saw chae's portrait. Fuck. She's so beautiful.  How could i even think of hurting her . Stupid me . " hi love " a soft yet sweet voice rang through my ears. " hi baby " she smiled . I love Chaeyoungs smile. 

She came towards me and sat on my lap and she wrapped her legs around her my waist and snuggling her face into my neck . " u smell nice " She said . I laughed " oh do I now ?" I teased . " yah hajima " She whined . " arasseo " I said and laughed . She looked at me and so did I . We slowly leaned in connected our lips together . We shared a passionate kiss .

We pulled away together before smiling . Then I thought of something . If chaeyoung can model and act.  Can she sing ? " baby can u sing ?" She looked at me surprised before nodding . " really ??!!! Can u sing for me ?" She laughed before nodding . " just give me a sec " She went upstairs and came back with her guitar.  Damn .I didn't know she could play the guitar . " ready ?" She asked softly.  I nodded.

When she finished my jaw dropped . Her voice .... its so unique and beautiful.  And the song she sang fit her voice perfectly.  I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know that chae was calling me . " yah jagiya?  Gwaenchana ? " she asked obviously worried because I didn't respond . I snapped back to reality " yes yes " she laughed " how was it ?" She asked . I immediately began fanboying . She softly chuckled .

Time skip

The whole night  was spent cuddling and kissing . I couldn't ask for anything else.. I love her so much . I'll never let her go . Ever.