Chapter 2

Chaeyoung pov :
Today I was going to KooKie cafe' to eat my breakfast . This is what I'm wearing. '

I arrived and I was playing with my phone when I heard a girl laugh I looked at the direction where the laugh came from and there was a girl and

I arrived and I was playing with my phone when I heard a girl laugh I looked at the direction where the laugh came from and there was a girl and ....... " jimin " I whispered . I immediately out on my sunglasses and hat hung my head low praying that he wouldn't notice me . I peeked at them and thank God they were gone . I released a sigh and continued eating . When i finished I went to Hongdae park and sat on the grass and looked through my phone . When all of a sudden " well well well if it isn't park chaeyoung " I looked towards the person who said that and it was jimin . " what do u want jimin " I said annoyed . " mom told us to go shopping for a dress since we are getting married tomorrow " I looked towards him in horror and yelled " TOMORROW??!!!!!!!" he sighed before saying " yes tomorrow now hurry and get your ass up and lets go " I just frowned and nodded .

We went to a shop and I was looking through the dresses to find one that I like . I saw a dress and I told jimin that I'm going to try it on . I went inside and took my clothes off before wearing the wedding dress I went outside and showed Jimin my dress .

Jimin pov :
I was waiting for chaeyoung to come out . I was texting my girlfriend kireum when all of a sudden chaeyoung came out and my jaw dropped she looked gorgeous I was so busy staring at her I didn't notice her call my name " earth to park jimin do u hear me ?" She asked " yes yes " I quickly replied . She chuckled and said " how do I look " I looked at her and said " fine "She looked a bit sad but still nodded and went to pay at the counter .
I was scrolling through her instagram when I saw that she had more than million followers . I was more than shocked and I asked her " how the hell do u have more than million followers? !?" She looked at me weirdly before replying simply " I'm a model and a actress here " I was shook . How did I not know her before ? Have I been living under a rock ? Wish whatever . I replied to her with an " oh " . We went to my parents house . And she got out and so did I . We went Inside and we saw her parents along with mine . What shocked me was she bowed to her parents before hugging them . She really is respectful isn't she . We talked about the wedding and so on . I don't Want to get married to chaeyoung I have kireum the one I love . I just sigh and smile at the thought of kireum. Chaeyoungs family and her went home . I just went to my room and lied down on my bed . I eventually fell asleep ..