Chapter 1

Chaeyoung pov :
Hi ! My name is park chaeyoung and I'm 21 years old . I'm a model in Seoul . I just finished a Photoshoot when I got a call from my mom . I smiled and answered her call .
Chae : hi mom
Mom : hi dear , how are u ?
Chae : I'm fine mom I just finished a Photoshoot and I'm on my way to V cafe' .
Mom : chae I just wanted to say pls come to our house for dinner tonight we have some guests coming .
Chae : sure mom I'll be there but what time ?
Mom : 8 o'clock
Chae : ok mom bye love u
Mom : love u too .

I ended the call and I smiled to myself before getting into my car and driving to my favourite cafe'. I finally reached the cafe' and I went out of my car and ordered a double chocolate cake and a rose latte . While having my lunch I thought about what mom said ' whose coming for dinner ? Most probably some another CEO from a business ' I thought . My mom and dad own The rose enterprises. Our company is one of the biggest company's in Seoul . I finished my cake and latte and payed for it and went home . I was so tired that I just jumped on my bed and slept . I woke up and looked at the time and holy shit it was 7 pm ??!!!!!! . Shit I was going to be late for the dinner . I went to take a shower and did my makeup and got dressed took my purse and quickly got in my car . And drove off . When i reached to my parents house . There was a handsome man standing there .

 There was a handsome man standing there

FUCK what am i saying he looked so hot . I gulped. My mom and dad smiled and my mom smiled and said "chaeyoung this is Mr. And Mrs.park CEO of the park company . And this is their son park jimin ." I smiled and bowed and said " annyeonghaseo park chaeyoung imnida " that jimin guy smirked at me . Oh no

Jimin pov :
I'm with my parents at the mansion  of the CEO of rose enterprises . We were waiting for a girl to come.  All of a sudden I girl came rushing . I was shook . She looked beyond gorgeous.

FUCK I think I'm getting hard

FUCK I think I'm getting hard . The girl introduced herself " annyeonghaseo park chaeyoung imnida "  so her name is chaeyoung huh I smirked. We all sat down for dinner I was sitting next to chaeyoung . And all of a sudden my mom said " I have an announcement to make jimin and chaeyoung are getting married " I immediately widened my eyes and chaeyoung choked . " w-what " Chae young said . Even I was in shock . I have a girlfriend that I love . " no I'm not getting married to her " I said . " but jimin pls our company  is going down only they can save our company ." I couldn't stand seeing my mom beg so I said " fine " my mom looked at chaeyoung and her eyes immediately softened. " i-I'll marry y-y-your son Mrs.park ." My mom's eyes immediately lit up . " thank u dear " chaeyoung just smiled. I took chaeyoung outside and said " look here I have a girlfriend who is way much more prettier than u. I'll never love u and starting from today I'll make your life a living hell " I glared at her . She just nodded sadly and we went Inside . The rest of the night went smoothly .

Hi guys it's me author nim and this is my second story hope u like this chapter and pls vote and comment if u like it . Thank u have a nice day :)