Happy news😇❤

It's my birthday 🎊 today am so happy that's why I decide to update today.

____________________________________

Ridhima stare at him for a minute seeing him approaching her she come back to her sense and run away Vansh panic he also follow her he can't lose her this time sia also follow him angrey wait there helplessly waiting for sakshi just then she arrived angrey pick her and also follow them. Ridhima reach to their car she look around but didn't find twins and neil. Vansh stand they looking at her she didn't notice him he ask himself how much she change but she is still beautiful even more than before he is about to walk to her when two boys and a man  call her.

Aru;mumma let's go am hungry.

Ridhima(smiling a bit):okay let's go but where are from guys?

Neil:we got some chips for aru.

Maan:the elephant is too hungry that he can't even wait for some time so  dude decide to buy some chips for him before he collapse aru glare at him and continue munching his chips, maan look at her he saw her sweating he asked her he holds her hand . Baby what's wrong? Why are you sweating.

Ridhima:its nothing baby let's go.

Neil(touching her forehead):are you sure riddhu.

Ridhima:yes I am let's go saying this all sit in the car.

    Vansh stand there in shock trying to analyze the situation first he saw ridhima then two boys calling her mumma that means his children are alive his babies he smile with happy tears he frown a bit but who is that man what is he doing with his wife feeling someone shaking him bought him back he looks back he saw sia and angrey looking at him with tears.

Sia:bhai what are you waiting let's follow them or else we will miss bhabhi again.

Angrey:yes boss let's go. Saying this all rush to the car angrey start the car trying to follow them sakshi is only looking at them weirdly what's wrong with them why are they behaving like this but decide to keep quite soon they reach to the restaurant Vansh want to go out but angrey hold him back.

Angrey:not now bhai or else she will run away let them finish we will follow them to her house. Vansh look at him and he nodded then turn towards them he saw them chatting happily having their food like a happy family he felt bad what is that man doing there its supposed to be him he feel defeated looking at ridhimas face hr can see how much she change.

Siya:bhai that kids are your children. She said excited.

Vansh:yes with tears.

Siya:you know they are the ones we have been talking about the one in the temple who save dadi and scold ishani is one of those kids but looking at that one with serous face is the one. Vansh look at them he find maan sitting beside ridhima who is busy feeding him while aru is sitting with neil attacking the food.

Angrey:bhai I can't tell you how happy I am I don't know how dadi will feel.

Sakshi:who are they dad why are we waiting for them and that lady is mami she is the one who save me.

Angrey:they are your brothers.

Sakshi(confused):brothers? When?

Siya:they are your mamu and mami and children that makes them your brothers.

Sakshi:but why didn't they leave with  us.

Siya:because she is angry.

Sakshi:no k will tell her sorry and she will forgive us and then I will meet my bros. How happy I am I can't wait to tell dadi about this. She jump with happiness.

After some times four of them come out of the restaurant and drive home angrey follow them without them noticing after a while they reach home. Vansh, sia, angrey and sakshi watch the mansion in awe its big and beautiful angrey turn back and drive home the ride is silent.

VR mansion
Sakshi come out and run inside she wants to tell them about her new brothers she find all the family members sitting having evening tea she screams

Sakshi:i saw them. At the same time the trio enter.

Ishani:who?

Sakshi;my brothers. Before ishani ask her again siya drop the bomb.

Siya:we saw ridhima bhabhi today.

____________________________________

Happy reading,
Thank you

Maryermah❤