Her world 🌏

After coming out of the office sitting in her car waiting for neil he came and open the door she start her car driving to their destination. After 15 minutes they reach a huge mansion, the gate open driving her car inside. Its a magnificent mansion there are bodyguards everywhere guarding them, parking her car she come out together with neil giving her keys to one of the guard.

Guard:good day mam&sir

R&N:how are you robin.

Robin:fyn mam so today they are coming back?

Ridhima:yes they will here in the next one hour.

Robin(happily):ohk mam. He said smiling thinking about his favorite people.
      They enter the mansion together looking at it it all screams elegance and money. Looking at the parlour trying to find riya just then she came out of the kitchen holding a bowl of fruits, seeing them she rush toward them.

Riya:welcome riddz finally you are back, turning toward neil and you what are you doing here?

Ridhima:bhabs wat are you doing in the kitchen didn't I told you to take rest and care of princess and here you are running here and there.

Neil:does she ever listen to anybody.

Riya:its not like that u was just feeling hungry so I decide to look for something to eat and you what are you saying I don't listen to anybody look who is talking as if you care.

Neil:am sorry I know omi did mistake last time its just that I don't want to bother you with my pain.

Riya&ridhima:wat are family for.

Neil:sorry guys.

Riya:its okay I just want to tell you, you are never alone you have us I know its not easy to forget her but she is in better place.

Neil:but I miss her. He said brokenhearted.

Ridhima:yes we all miss avni but we are here for you to go through it. She said pulling they all share group hug.

Riya:now enough of this emotional talks you are making cry u will complain to partners you don't know how to take care of me and their princess.She said creasing her baby bump.

Ridhima:ohh pls spare us I don't want to hear any kind of scolding they are just to much they act more than they age.

Neil:they are my boys that's why.

Riya&neil:like seriously mumma grow up. They laughing 😂 😂 😂 at her. Ridhima stomp her feet angrily.
Ridhima :don't You dare start it, I don't know what is wrong with them.

Riya:ohk now go and fresh up before they arrive, I will check on the food. They move towards the stairs and move to their rooms.

Ridhima room.
Its a huge room after keeping her bag she went straight to the washroom and freshing up she changed into her casual wear. She look up at the time they will here in any moment and her eyes stop looking at the huge  two portraits  hanging on the wall its her in hospital gown holding two babies in her arms her face is glowing 🌟 with happiness ☺️ only she knows how she feels at that moment its the best day of her life and the other one its also her with two identical twins hugging her smiling 😃 its in their 6th birthday how much happy they are. She always tried to protect her small world 🌏 and its started when she decided to leave everything in India and to settle here in London its not easy for her to move here leaving   everything behind and him but she will forever thankful to rohan bhai, riya bhabi and Neil they are all there to support her,  she still love him but she can't forgive him even if the wife in her wants to forget everything and forgive him but wat about the mother in her, no she can't. Whenever she looks at her babies they remind her of him they have his features, his mind, eyes face, anger and even they way of talking  and walking  but they have her hair. Her thoughts are broken by hearing knocking on the door cleaning her face she give permission to the person at the door. Its neil.

Neil:are You ready. He looks handsome in his casual.

Ridhima:yes am just about to come down.

Neil;are you crying?

Ridhima:no just something went into my eyes.

Neil:ohk as you say. With that they come out moving to the parlour and find riya already sitting they tapping her legs. They all laugh 😄 at her they all know she is impatient to meet her husband and her patners.  But can they blame her even them miss them especially ridhima there are her solace.

Neil:they will be here. He said sitting beside her.

Riya:(pouting) am running out of patience that's why I miss them. Ridhima hug her.

Ridhima :they will be here any... Just then they heard sounds of cars entering the mansion. They all break into smile, ridhima rush toward the entrance.

Thank you ❤️.