Wedding 👰 and good news

Hello lovelies thank you for all your support and love ❤️ I can't thank you enough this is the last chapter of Dil yeh tere bina.

____________________________________

Vansh:the house is decorated like wedding is going to take place.

Ridhima:but the house is quite, that's when they heard loud voices

Voices:SUPRISE, ridhima jump hearing this vansh hold her he look at them all are dressed up for a wedding.

Ridhima:god you scared us, thats when maan hug her. Ridhima hug her son back who has tears in his eyes she kneel down to his level touching his face.

Maan:I miss you mumma, he said kissing her forehead

Ridhima: I miss you too baby

Aru:aww now look who is talking when I cry he says am a crying baby but now look at him he finished looking at his brother who is wiping his tears now.

Ridhima:I miss you aru

Aru:but I miss dada, he said hugging vansh.

Vansh:my boy I miss you too baby. 

Ridhima:you don't miss mumma

Maan:don't worry mum they say opposite attracts. All laugh hearing it ..

    After the welcoming Ridhima a and vansh look around again.

Ridhima:But why are you all dressed and the decorations

Dadi:actually wedding is going to take place here

Ridhima:whose wedding dadi?

Rohan:your sister

Vansh:which sister?

Maan:dada sia mami

Ridhima&vansh:SIA

Ridhima:when

Vansh:with who

Riya:neil ki saath, ridhima and vansh look at the whole family in shock marriage is fixed and they know just now.

Ishani:don't waste time go and fresh up the ceremony will start in one hour.

Ridhima:but outfits.

Riya:we have already choose that for you but I don't know if it will fit you because you are looking chubby now, she said teasing her to which she smile.

Vansh:but where is the groom and bride

Aryan:they are getting ready.

Ridhima:okay.

Dadi:go get ready, we will look at the preparation once again, all left .

Maan:come mumma I will help you and I have so many things to tell you, maan hold Ridhima hand while aru and Vansh are looking at them.

Aru:don't worry dada I will also help let's go, the four of them left.

  Haldi

All are ready Ridhima look st herself in the mirror then at her son who is busy putting bangles on her hands after he finished he look up excited he hug

Maan:just like my queen. Ridhima smile hearing this she turn around.

Ridhima:and You just like my prince, he smile hearing it he then remember something.

Maan:mumma wait I will be here soon, he run out before she talk after 5 minutes he come back he hide his hands back.

Maan:close your eyes, Ridhima close her eyes that's when she feel him putting a jewelry on her legs but let him finish.