Chapter 2

I’m sorry for not writing...

It just I don’t know how to continue, and if someone is reading my story sooo....

I know you don’t read this so I’m just going to write chapter two now  :D

Sorry I know it short.

Ha-ha this chapter is a teaser :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's Pov

Niall was soooo drunk.... And sooo annoying so we / I decided that we could go over to the other lads.

I nocked on the door, but no answer. Suddenly I heard an ambulance and rushed in their apartment. I could here screaming from the bath and started running with Niall behind me.

What I saw... I did not expect it.

Omg it looked like a battleground.

There were blood everywhere.

I just stood there. It was like I was taped to the floor.

I turned around and saw Niall standing there crying.

He was shaking violent, and extremely pale.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a big hug.

Then the ambulance come, they placed him on some kind of a bed and start to run to the ambulance.

I looked at Liam and saw that he was holding Harry over the toilet while he was puking, crying and shaking.

Then suddenly Harry looked up.

You could see the pain in his eyes. Liam helped Harry up and we all went to the ambulance.

Only two of us could come with the ambulance, and of course, Harry was the first one to go.

Liam said he could and i don't think Niall and I disagreed.

The street was full of people and cars. I recognized one of the car's and saw Paul and Simon coming towards us.

"Boys, what happened?" Paul asked. You could hear the concern in his voice. I looked at Niall, expecting him too answer but he just stood there.

"We heard Liam and Harry shouting and crying at the bathroom and when we came there we saw Louis lying there, with blood everywhere," I said in a shaky voice.

"Omg is-is he ok? I me-me mean did he breath? Was he was he..." Simon started to panic.

I opened my mouth to answer when i heard someone answer before me.

"We don't know..." I turned to my side, Niall looked down.

We all drove to the hospital, or Paul was speed driving to the hospital. I feelt Niall grab my hand, while giving me a scared look.

When we finally was at the hospital, we all rushed in to find Harry and Liam crying in the waiting area.

"Where's Lou? Is he ok?" I heard Paul ask a nurse in the background.

Niall Pov.

I can't believe Louis was at the hospital. What was wrong with him? He seemed fine all day, but Lou was good with hiding his emotions. Omg I’m a bad friend, how could i not notice if something was wrong with him? I am supposed to be his friend.

And with that, I started crying again.

I sat down at the sofa, bringing my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms around them.

I could hear Liam explain Zayn what happened and I started to cry harder. Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my tiny body. I looked up to see to beautiful eyes.

After sitting here for something that felt like 100 hours, that was 3 hours, a nurse came over to us.

She opened her mouth and started talking. Oh, I wish she didn’t.

"I have some bad news"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg what’s wrong with him?!?

I am soooooo sorry for all the writing fail's and yeah I am writing on my tiny IPod.

I know it is short and i promise that the next one will be longer.

Fan!

Comment!

&

Vote! :D

I’m bored so many send me a message.

Please comment so i know that someone is reading...

For next chapter i need

2 comments and 3 votes  ;D