1. What's wrong? ( A Larry Stylinson )

So this is like my first story and i don't know how to write one sooo, i just try my best and yeah... Here it goes and just so you know it, this is boyxboy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

Louis, Louis, Louis! Even when I’m drunk, he is all I can think about and yes, I fancy Louis. In addition, no, he does not know and I am not planning to tell him about either.

I took another sip of my beer, turned around and looked right in the eyes of the man I loved. He smiled at me and dragged me up from my chair. Then he did something I have wanting to do for a long time.

He kissed me, his lips was hot and smooth and good against mine. We moved in sink as long as we could, and when i pushed him back and the first thing i could feel was the reek of alcohol that was coming from Lou.

I look up at him and he gets pale and the next thing I know he is pukes on my shoes. I love him, i love him...Omg he puked on my new shoes!

Okay, calm down. Calm down. I look up at him again and see that Liam and Niall is coming.

"I think it's time to go now," Liam said in a concerned voice.

"Nooo, Leeyyyyuuuummmm" Niall screamed. Ha-ha, I wonder if he is drunk...

After a long chat, we went to a cab. The driver gave me a bucked, and I handed it to Lou. It was hard to sit there beside him and look as he emptied the contents of his stomach while I could not help him,

When we finally was home and I thought that he was finished puking... well yeah, I can say it's a long time since i have seen him run so fast.

Liam offered to stay in our apartment and watch over Lou and me. That was an offer I could not say no to. After a little while, Liam and I decided to go up and see if Lou was asleep, but the first thing I heard when I got up was the sound of someone vomiting.

Was he still puking? Oh, my little poor Boo Bear.

I and Liam started running to the bathroom and what i saw....Omg he was so pale and his red puffy eyes and his whole body was shaking and wait what?!? I took some shaky steps against him.

There were blood everywhere. In the toilet, on the floor, his hands and around his mouth. In the background, I could here Liam calling an ambulance and helping Lou at the same time. I know I should have done something, but I was in complete shock.

I just keep looking at Louis. Suddenly his eyes closed and then, without thinking, I started to run towards him and just got a hold of him before he hit the ground.

What wrong? He looked fine, or drunk, but Ok....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about the first chapter?

Comment

Vote

And Fan <3

This is my first story so... wish me good luck  :D