Food delivery

Chanyeol finally took the hats and ended up buy one more for Kai's best friend and one for Hyuna.

Chanyeol took the time after work to send the hats to Kris, Tao and Yixing who are in China. He is going to help his husband reach is goals and hopefully not get yelled at.

Yes, Baekhyun yells at him sometimes less than when he was pregnant and that's a win for Chanyeol, his husband used to yell at him almost every day but now it reduced to once or twice a month. Now Baekhyun only looks at him and yells with his eyes.

He drove to his friends houses and delivered the hats and reminded to tag privé Alliance. He is pretty confident that he can get away with it because Sehun is the one managing their social media and Baekhyun doesn't use social media since they got married even though he does have social media.

Baekhyun told him to not help him, he didn't say anything about his friends help. If his husband's finds out... well let's not think about it.

====
"I'm home" Chanyeol said when he opened the door to get the view of Baekhyun feeding their son.

"Welcome home." Baekhyun said "we were about to call you."

"I was delivering the hats." Chanyeol said " let me change so we can have dinner."

Their night went well as always everything went smoothly and didn't ask anything about the hats aside from " did they like it?" And there it died.

====
Baekhyun woke up feeling extra lazy today but he must take care of  Yejun who didn't allow him to sleep tonight. He also needs to cook for Chanyeol.

He got up dunk with laziness and started his morning routine like always, brushed his teeth, washed his face, prepared the breakfast, took a shower and helped on Yejun's bath.

Today he doesn't have classes and it means that it's a very busy day for Chanyeol at the office, meeting, boring meeting and more meetings but today he has a very important meeting so can't even pretend that he is sick.

They ate their breakfast while having a very nice conversation like always talking about random things. It might sound boring or more like a routine but they love this routine together and when you are a parent you don't have room to just pack your things and go to Punta Cana for one week without months of planning.

"I was thinking, let's go to the Maldives for our anniversary." Chanyeol suggested and Baekhyun almost choked with his kimbap.

"Are you insane?" Baekhyun asked after covering his son's hear, he can't hear strong language like that.

"You said no to Thailand!" Chanyeol kept on eating.

"So you thought about Maldives?" Baekhyun asked trying to evaluate his husband's insanity.

"I see, let's go to Thailand. One night and one day." He used his negotiation voice.

"It's ridiculous going to Thailand for 24 hours."

"Let's make it 72 hours." Chanyeol suggested.

"Let's talk about this later, tell me what you want to do and we can discuss it."

He kissed his husband before leaving the table to prepare his things for work while Baekhyun prepared Yejun to go outside.

It's cold outside, even though it's sunny so Chanyeol is going to drive them there on his way to work.

The car ride was filled with laughter and random conversation's sometimes just talking to hear the other's voice. When they arrived Chanyeol said " reply my text..." and the shorter answered with a casual yes before the quick kiss and the "I love you."

At this time and during a week day Dokseodang children's park is empty but Baekhyun loves to go there for their walk, he likes the view from up there and loves how quite it is when no one is there, just him and his little human. He likes to look and talk about what he sees to his little human while walking around and when he sees that his baby is tired he walks slowly back home. That's why he did today.

When he arrived home Yejun was already asleep like always and this normally means that it's time to study or work but today he made his way to the kitchen and decided to prepare a delicious meal to show his appreciation for his husband.

He didn't know what to cook so he cooked Japchae and Gungjung Tteokbokki. When he was going to choose a beautiful bento box Tehun woke up so the presentation wasn't as pretty as he wanted before he was holding Yejun and doing things with one hand. Parenthood taught him many skills like being able to do things with one hand and being able to do things in different positions for the sake of this son's comfort for example one hand holding the baby one lag on the counter to help supporting the baby while moving this body up and down slowly and yet people ask him how he is getting back to this pre pregnancy body. He is a human rocker.

He packed everything put his jacket and prepared Yejun making sure warmed up and won't catch a cold. Called an Uber and 10 minutes later he was there.

"Hello miss Choi where is Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked very friendly when he  saw her on her desk.

"Good afternoon Mr Park, Mr his reviewing contracts on his office I'll call him." She didn't get to finish.

"No need, food delivery! Thank you and I love your new hair style." He went to the lift.

Baekhyun didn't knock, he only opened the door and said loudly " FOOD DELIVERY!" Scaring the CEO.

"You scared me!" Chanyeol said laughing. He kissed Baekhyun's lips and held Yejun right away. "Baby sit here." He offered his chair.

"I feel important every time I sit here." Baekhyun said spinning. "Let's eat together, see what you want to eat." He pointed at the bentos.

"I love you!" Chanyeol said before starting to eat with his husband and his son was napping inside his stroller. "Your cooking is getting better and better every day.

"I do it for you." Baekhyun sent a flying kiss. "Hm Chan... I love you so fucking much that sometimes I can't help but say it out loud."

"Say it out loud every time it crosses your mind. I'd love to hear that."

Before Baekhyun got the chance to answer  his phone started ringing

"Yes Soo!" He answered.
"AAAAH THIS DOG I HATE HIM SO MUCH HOW DARE HE SHOW UP HUGGING SOMEONE ELSE WEARING MY MOTHERFUCKING BRAND? AH I WANT TO KILL HIM!" The shorter was outraged.
"Who? Wearing what?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol almost spit out his food.
"WHO ELSE IS A DOG?"he asked and Baekhyun looked at his husband.
"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol's eyes grew bigger when he heard his name.
"NO! YES! I MEAN AS WELL! THIS IS HIS FUCKING FAULT! I HATE HIM! WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS DOING? EAT AND RUN? MY NAME IS STILL DO KYUNGSOO!"
"CHANYEOL DID WHAT? EAT WHO? YAAH!" Baekhyun stood up scaring his poor son and now Chanyeol spit out the juice he was drinking . "TELL ME!" Baekhyun hit Chanyeol's arm who looked at him confused because it hurt.
"FORGET THIS FUCKING FOOL FOCUS! TAEMIN!" Do said.
"Taemin? Who is Taemin? Taemin sumbae?" He asked and hit Chanyeol again and Chanyeol loosened his necktie.
"NO! TAEMIN A FAMOUS YOUTUBER OR WHATEVER! HOW DOWS HE KNOW KAI.
"CHANYE... WHAT? KAI HYUNG?" Baekhyun looked confused maybe a threesome?
"Yes Kai and this famous guy they are seeing each other right?" Do drank water to calm down.
"No Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked.
"Who cares about your husband."
"Wait you and hyung? Oh my I can't believe." Baekhyun got exited.
"NO! Fuck this shit I'm going to kill him. Ask your husband to get me a good lawyer." He ended the call.

"Honey?!" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, they were both scared now.

This is how the cold-war started?
———————————————————-
Hello Angel!
If I remember correctly Soo once said he didn't like Kai?🤔
Vote and comment