Really dad?

Baekhyun's told the truth to his friends as soon as they started to ask questions about how the hell he Byun Baekhyun a regular guy ended up living in a expensive penthouse like the one they just entered.

He didn't have room to lie to his friends because they know Baekhyun very well. He first tried to lie by saying that Chanyeol was the baby's father and they slept together after he broke up with his ex boyfriend but it didn't work nor made sense.

"So long story short you sold yourself AND your baby? Why?" Soo asked pretty mad.

"I didn't sell us okay." He crossed his arms on his chest.

The three young man were sitting on the living room.

"You kinda did." Sehun said very calm "But I would do the same." The youngest kept his eyes on his phone.

"Shut it Sehun." Soo wasn't buying it "Call this man and tell him that you want to end this shit."

You might think that Kyungsoo is mean or aggressive and well he kinda is, but it's his way to protect his friends. When he feels like is friends are being taken advantage of or bullied or anything that is not the way they deserve to be treated he just activates his Mad Satan mode. He is just over protective.

"WOOOOW WOW WOW slow down little man." Sehun intervened "Will you pay for this baby things?" he took his eyes off the phone for 2 seconds.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up Sehun? And yes I will help Baek we can work something up." Sehun is annoying sometimes.

Well, normally he pretends to ignore everything and everyone around him but he actually cares, but today he is going to fight his roommate if needed.

So he locked his phone and looked at his roommate.

"Don't be stupid your parents barely have the money to pay for your extra things and as you know my parents also don't have the money to pay for shit! Our microwave is broken for almost two months and your parents nor mine gave us the money to buy a new one! How can WE afford a baby?" the younger said and the other two just looked at him. Is not normal to see Sehun break character like that.

"Guys I..." Baekhyun tried to stop the argument but Kyungsoo started to talk instead.

"No, you both wrong, we can all move into a little apartment..." This time he was the one being stopped by his roommate.

"Oh so we could do that but Baek has to work like a mad man to feed his child and probably end up dropping out to find a full time job and probably won't ever get his fucking degree and WE will! Cmon he literally has the opportunity to have his kid HERE like look at this place, send the kid to the best schools and whatever and he can actually finish university and find the job he wants, let's not be fools." Sehun said trying to sound unbothered but he failed because he was very mad, and the tone of his voice was higher than normal. He would sell his ass and his mother for this sofa, just the sofa so imagine what would he do for this apartment.

Sehun made a point and won the war and the other two knew it.

"It's not like you are into prostitution or something but please don't feel like you have to marry him or something. If you need anything just tell us okay." Soo sighed giving up.

"I promise! But please guys don't tell anyone about it Okay?"

Baekhyun's phone rang before his friends could answer. It was Chanyeol.

"Hello Chanyeol! "

"Hi noona how are you?"

"What? No Chan it's me Baekh..."

"I know I know I rarely call but I just wanna know how are you today."

"We are great just with my friends at home! Are you not alone?"

"Oh that's great noona, I just landed and I'm going to the hotel now."

He told his friends to make themselves at home and he kept on talking with Chanyeol on the phone. He was being taking to the hotel before the meeting and he was scared the driver was sent by his dad to spy on him but he wanted to talk with Baekhyun a lot.

Baek understood that Chanyeol wasn't alone but he also wanted to talk with him. They got closer last night for some odd reason.

So he told Chanyeol about the little sleepover he is having with his two best friends and Chanyeol just told him about the weather and how he would send pictures of Dubai and buy souvenirs. Oh yeah he also told Baekhyun about tired he was after a 9 hour flight but the meeting was in two hours.

.
The meeting went amazingly well and his dad even called him to congratulate him, well he didn't ask Chanyeol how he was doing or something but at least he congratulated him.

The day after the meeting Chanyeol stayed at the hotel room, he was way too tired to go out and he was kinda missing Baekhyun but he didn't call him. He called Chen and Kai thought.

And Baekhyun spent the day with his friends who are going to sleep there again.

On the next day Chanyeol took his flight back to Korea at 7am so he arrived at around 2pm.

As soon as he saw his dad's driver with 3 bodyguards he knew something was happening so he took his phone out of his pocket to text Baekhyun some instructions but the driver saw him and went to take his phone and the one of the bodyguards helped him with his luggage.

"Mr Kim what his this? Give me my phone back." Chanyeol protested but tried to not make a scene in the middle of the airport.

"I'm sorry Mr Park but I'm only following your father's orders, please follow us to the car." the driver simply said.

Chanyeol just followed them, what could he do now? His dad got him but he needs to find a way out.

He was taken to the Signiel Seoul hotel where his dad was waiting for him.

"My son!" he greeted Chanyeol got out the car with the 3 bodyguards.

"Really dad? THREE fucking bodyguards? Tell them to give me phone back, do you think I'm going to call the cops on you or something?" he knew his dad would drag him there but didn't expect to be caught off guard like that.

"Language young man!" his dad was very calm and was smiling "Please take him to get ready do not give him his phone back, inform miss Kim so they can talk before the party."

"This is ridiculous dad! I do everything you want me to do and the only thing I said no you fucking force me? I hate you!" he said but the body guards just took him to one of the rooms.

Mr.Park knew his son didn't hate him, he is just upset now but he knows what is the best thing for his son and for the company.

"AAAAAAH SHIT!" he said when he was felt alone in the room "This is bad this is bad!" he was walking around the room shaking and breathing heavily.

He hasn't came out with a plan yet and he needs to take a shower and get dressed up in 30 minutes. He needs a phone.

"What did I do oh shit oh great."

—————————————————-
——————————————————
——————————————————-

Gentlemen start your engines and may the best Park win.

Now the circus officially started