Christmas decorations

Their lives are back to normal after Baekhyun's miscarriage and both of them try to not think about it because it's just sad. Baekhyun recovered from his fall and carry his son like always. Chanyeol is still at home taking care of his family and Yejun is gaining weight and becoming cuter. Kyungsoo felt guilty about it and kept on apologising even though everyone was saying that he was very brave helping his friend and standing up for him. This actually made their relationship even stronger.

Nowadays Yejun is a box of surprises it's like he is learning everything at once and has new likings such as standing up, yes ever since his parents started to help him stand up he must stand up at all times but he doesn't understand that he is not doing it on his own and it makes his parent's arms hurt. The other day Baekhyun found him trying to stand up inside his crib and later that day he tried to stand up using the coffee table.

Now he can also hold himself on a crawling position, he can't crawl yet but everyone is sure that he will do so pretty quickly.

"Yejun let's buy Christmas decorations I want it to be perfect for you baby." Chanyeol said picking up his son.

"Wow no pressure right?" Baekhyun said.

"It's his first Christmas and our first Christmas together as a family it must be perfect." Chanyeol said.

"Well this year my parents are joining, Yejun is here and what else?" Baekhyun asked opening the car door so his husband can put their baby on the car seat.

"Maybe Santa..." Chanyeol said.

"Please, will pay you if you dress up like Santa." Baekhyun said.

"Some sort of Santa kink?" Chanyeol started the car.

"I hate you!"

===

"I need you to explain why we are hosting Christmas here again." Baekhyun asked.

They spent the morning buying the perfect Christmas decorations and they had a small argument over the candle smell, first snow or Christmas day.

"Well because you said " yes mom we can do it." Even though I was pinching you and sending you husband to husband telepathic messages." Chanyeol refreshed his memory.

"Yeobo, you know I can't say no." Baekhyun pouted.

"Can you say yes to me tonight?" Chanyeol's asked kissing his husband's neck.

"No, I'm tired." Baekhyun said.

"See, this is what you should've answered and the yes we can do it is what you should've answered me." Chanyeol said jokingly. "Yejun stop eating the decorations and smile for the picture." Yejun only looked at his father but kept on eating eating the ball.

Chanyeol took the picture, his son wearing a Christmasy onesie, sitting on the floor, on his grey bumbo floor seat with a red Christmas ball on his mouth looking at him with his big eyes just like Chanyeol's eyes. Other Christmas decorations and parts of the Christmas tree were around the baby making the picture just perfect. Well he had a Santa hat on but he must be related to kyungsoo some how so he took it off and threw it as far as his little arms allowed him.

"He is adorable, we should use this picture as the Christmas card this year." Baekhyun said.

===

The baby felt asleep shortly after his parents started to decorate the house so when he woke up the house was a Christmas wonderland, the Christmas tree and the house fully decorated and the candles making the house well like the perfect misture of first snow and Christmas day as they couldn't decide.

"Baby look it's Santa!" Baekhyun said. "Do you know any Christmas song?"

"Yes, don't you?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, sing for him." Baekhyun said embarrassed, he always has a children's song for everything his son does.

"That's a new one, you always have a song even if it's some verses." He said and his husband looked down biting his lips "It's okay I can teach you some, you don't have to know everything all the time, we are a team I'm here to help." He kissed his husband head.

Baekhyun always knows everything baby, toddler and child related. The number of the baby channel, what time what cartoon is on tv, all the songs, what to do when he Yejun feels something...

"Yeobo I love you!" Baekhyun said.

"I love you more super dada."

"What do we have left to do?" Chanyeol asked and his husband looked at the list on his phone.

"Well just wrap the gifts and that's it." Baekhyun looked at the ticks on their list. "Let's not do this again."

"We wouldn't be doing this if you understood my pinching and telepathic messages." Chanyeol said.

"Ya I'm just realising now that you pinched me! Ya let me pinch you." Baekhyun said and Chanyeol gave his arm admitting to his wrong doings but Baekhyun only kissed his arm before protecting his son's ears "You ass!" He said.

"Yeobo." Kissed his shoulder carefully to note kiss the sensitive area near his neck "I won't pinch you ever again, I'm sorry." Kiss again.

"If you do I'm going to pinch you back you..." he muted his voice when he was about to cuss. They don't like to cuss in front of their son, not because he might learn but because the bad energy those words have well they read on the internet about it don't judge them. They just want to not have they cussing at each other even jokingly as his son's first memory.

====

Baekhyun looked at his phone 03:03am and to the baby monitor seeing his baby sleeping this means that if Yejun didn't wake up yet he will not wake up tonight it's perfect.

He started to softly kicking his husband to wake him, Chanyeol turned facing Baekhyun and hugged him on his sleep rubbing his back whispering sweet thing, maybe he thought Baekhyun was having a nightmare like he had when he had the miscarriage, but he doesn't have it anymore. Baekhyun kept on kicking this time stronger.

"Mmmh? What happened?" He opened his eyes to find his husband looking at him. "It's my turn to check on him?" Chanyeol asked.

"No"he softly said " he is sleeping"

"Do you need anything?" Chanyeol asked a bit worried.

"Yes!" He said as Chanyeol earlier that day asked him to give him a yes.

"What?" Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun is too shy to reply so he stared at his husband and his husband only smiled waiting for the answer patiently. Baekhyun put his legs around his husband's waist and with his made the other lay on his back.

"Can I have you?" Baekhyun asked with begging eyes. It's been a while it was because he was not confident at all after the miscarriage what if he gets pregnant again and loses it again?

"Baek can I kiss you?" Chanyeol asked not as patient as he was before, they didn't even started but his body was already hot and his husband kissed him.

Curious hands explored each other's naked bodies as it was the first time but they both know that the hands know their way around. Curious mouth leaving marks all over the beautiful skin like red tattoos and each other's favourite songs coming out of the others mouth to make everything better