𝑀𝑦 𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙. ⁶

[Aneka]

[Aneka]

"Angel! What's going on here? He bothering you?" Tadashi showed up with a smile on his face, patting the guy's shoulder roughly.

Did he just gave me a pet name?

"No, you just forgot a bag." He says and Tadashi smiled.

"Well, good. Otherwise if you were to mess with my girl, I would've had to shove my car keys into your eye sockets. Let's go, angel." He throws his arm around me and we walked over to his car.

Tadashi popped open the trunk and I saw a rusty crowbar, rope, tape, and a shovel along with bags that had concrete mix.

"Just move it over." He said while sliding the stuff over then putting the bags in.

"Hurry before it starts raining again." I snapped out of it and helped. When we were done, it started to drizzle so we rushed into the car and I gave him the keys.

"Sorry, I forgot that stuff was back there." Tadashi apologized while starting the car.

"Why do you do it?" I asked quietly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing."

Why does he kill? Why hasn't he killed me yet? Why?

So many questions were running through my mind that I didn't even hear Tadashi talking to me.

"Hey! I'm talking to you." He grabbed my jaw, turning it to face him.

"S-Sorry..." I replied as I looking down.

"Don't do that. You're like an attention whore. You put this sad act on just to get everyone to feel bad for you. To baby you. I hate people like that." He shook his head at me. I tried looking the other way to avoid his yelling.