Heart is urs anika

Happy reading

Anika can't believe what he said to his brother.  He always sure that he doesn't have any good thoughts about her. But today after hearing from his own tongue she is so disheartened. She thought might after doing loads of things for him he has been changed and she able to remove all misunderstandings which they had between them. But she was wrong. He can never change his  mind about her.he is still shivaay singh oberoi who hate her and consider her a filth who belongs to a poor back ground. People says right. We shouldn't be so good that people start taking advantage of yours and in end they hurt you like anything. She was so fool who started felling for him. He don't deserve her love. He is a selfish man who just care about himself  not about anyone.  Though how can she thought that he will love her when she doesn't have any  name surname leave all this she don't even know who is her parents.  He cares about those people only who always back bite him not like her who cares about him without any benefit.

Ani.  I hate you shivaay. Today I was thinking that I will tell you what I feel for you but thank god before I do I saw your true colour.   Otherwise fool like me was planning to talk to you heart out. But I was wrong who was thinking all this. Now this gold digger will do her work only and  will leave your life after marriage and will never show you my face. She wipes her tears and walked out from there.

Om. What are you saying shivaay

Shi.  I'm not saying om. It's tia who thinks like that about her.  I don't know why she said it. I felt like to break her face when she was talking rubbish about my Anika.  How can she think about her like this.  She is so pure and selfless and always helped her and she instead of thanking her was talking rubbish about her. 

Om. So you should had said  to her right

Shiv. I tried but she didn't listen and left from there and guess what she is  looking boys for Anika and saying she will make her settle before our marriage.

Shiv. Is she mad or what.  Why she is doing all this.

Om.  But I think it's not bad thing. Even Anika has right to settle down.  Why are you feeling so much angry on tia. He grin seeing him fuming in anger

Shiv.  Because I I

Om.  You

Shiv. Nothing.   I feel nothing. He stammers and walked out from there leaving his brother giggling behind.

In kitchen

Anika is instructing  worker about work when shivaay comes there.

Shiv. Anika come I wanna talk to you.  He try to hold her palm but she just move away without letting him to touch her

Ani.  What you doing shivaay.  You don't have right to hold my hand.  I'm your worker only so let me be professional don't need to be so friendly with me

Shiv. What happened Anika. How are you talking. He chuckle feeling confused to seeing her rude behaviour

Ani. Nothing happened.  Actually I've loads of work which I wanna finish early. So I don't have time to listen your rubbish

Shiv. Anika Asa ku ka Rahi ho.  What happened

Ani. Nothing happened. Now can you plz leave. You are disturbing me. 

Shiv. Fine go to hell. Even I don't wanna talk to you. He glares her and walked out from there in anger

Anika sighs and lean on the counter  seeing his retreating figure. 

Ani.  I won't let you to hurt me more shivaay. I won't she whispered and left from there

In hall