losing her 4

Happy reading

Shivaay removed Anika's top and burst into tears when he saw needles wounds on her body. Some places even have turned blue because of injections. He look at her stomach and found flat like a platter without any fatness even though Bones are visible to him. He hold her hand and caresses it lovingly looking at her face.

Shiv. I'm sorry Anika I'm so sorry baby. He took the wet tissue and wipes her arms stomach neck all places. After cleaning her he put a warm Pajama top and covered her again with blanket.

Shiv. Get well soon. I can't wait to see my old Anika. He whispered kissing her forehead letting his lips linger over it

After sometime

He comes out and saw his mother standing having grumpy face folding her arms.

Shiv. Mom

P. What is this shivaay. Who the hell this girl is.

Shiv. Mom it's a long story. I'll tell you later.

P. I wanna listen now shivaay you have to tell me who is she.

Shiv. Mom she she is my girlfriend.

P. You had loads of girlfriends shivaay. Which one is this girl

Shiv. Mom you are not understanding she is my girlfriend whom I love Truly. I agree I was evil in the past but when she came in my life I've got changed and fall for her. But till I realised she had left me.

P. Left means

Shiv. I thought she dead and left me but she was alive and today I've found her in hospital

P. Will you tell me clearly. I'm not understanding anything shivaay

Shiv. Mom mom it's all happened Because of me. My betrayal landed her in this problem.

P. Means. Shivaay sighs and spill out everything whatever  was truth which shocked pinky so much. She always proud of her son but she never thought that he can he that cheap who can spoil a girl life for mere bet. She look at him with red eyes and placed a tight slap on his face making tear drops fell from his eyes.

P. How could you shivaay. Did you see the condition of that girl she is literally on the bed. I never thought that my son can do this. How can you take someone's life as a game.

Shiv. I'm I'm sorry mom I'm so sorry

P.this sorry can't bring her life back shivaay. You snatched her everything.

Shiv. Mom I know I did mistake and for that I'm repenting as well. I've done every possible way to punish myself. Infect vikram and daksh are in jail in the case of harassment because of me. I made sure that they get what they did with anika. He sobs looking Through the door where she is sleeping.

P. You loved her shivaay do you

Shiv. I love her more than anything mom he sobs like a baby twisting his lips.

P. You got her home and aiming to take care of her. But I'm sure as she will come in her sense she won't like to see your face even. the way you wounded her heart.

Sh. I know that mom but still I'll keep trying till my last breath. If she will ask me to give my life to her then that also I'll happily give it to her. But will win her by hook by crook.

P. Hmm. Best of luck. But if I would had been on her place then would had never give you chance. Now it's up to her how big heart she keeps. She pat his back and left from there leaving him having fear in his heart to losing her again.

In kitchen

Rudy is looking at his brother who is cooking soup for her putting his all hard work. He has some kind of happiness on his face which had lost since she had gone. But today he is looking so happy and fresh and might because she has been returned.