✓( 𝟬𝟴 )BOUQUET, technoblade

( 08 ) BOUQUET TECHNOBLADE ✓
TECHNOBLADE x 2ND POV READER

( angst, death )

YET THERE WAS ONLY ONE YOU SHARED TRUE MEMORIES WITH.

THERE WERE SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS to describe people

THERE WERE SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS to describe people. Some rather poetic fellows out there loved to liken their loved ones' personalities to... perhaps an ice cream flavour, or the celestial beings you were lucky to spot in the sky, like the sun, moon, and the stars-while others were more direct, more blunt, using simple words to describe complex personalities.

And you? You described people with flowers.

Ever since you were a child, your twinkling, curious gaze would look over the soft petals of roses, taking in the shades of red that were so often bought and given romantically. You'd watch from the sidelines as your parents helped a fumbling, evidently nervous student pick out the perfect arrangement of blossoms, so they could impress their crushes or their partners with petals that came in all the colours of the rainbow. The twinkling of the shop's bell would echo in your ears, and you'd race downstairs in your apron, the cloth stained from the dirt that you handled everyday. Your fingers, scarred from the thorns you so often pricked yourself on, already curling themselves around a slim green stem as you studied the new customer's appearance, guessing the type of arrangement they'd come in for.

Over those years of watching your parents lace colours with colours; after watching them come up with different blossoms, each symbolic in their own special way; you'd developed quite the eye for flowers and personalities. In school, you'd take to studying each of your schoolmates appearances, attaching blossoms to personalities, creating nicknames that you'd link to appearances.

Along with flowers, your parents grew a little garden in your backyard as well, labelling each plant with a small, paper sign that showed each scientific name, as well as each short name. Your gaze fell over a certain herb through the tinted window, eyes tracing the rosemary's outline as you thought on what it had been like before.

The rough, worn edges of the hardback volume you held in your hands brushed against your skin, and a small, subconscious smile surfaced on your lips. Pages worn and frayed from time and a spine curved from all the times you had flipped through the thing, as well as the golden lettering of the title, were the telltale signs of the book gifted to you by a special someone. A very special someone. In it lay the different symbolisms and meanings of plants and flowers, ranging from one word messages to complex emotions and responses.