✓( 𝟬𝟯 )MONDAYS, dream

( 03 ) MONDAYS DREAM ✓
DREAM x 2ND POV READER

( swords, swearing, embarrassing shit )

DID THE WAR FOR L'MANBURG MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?

MONDAYS WERE THE FUCKING WORST

WHY? You didn't even need to give a why. Everyone was well aware of the why behind your dislike of Mondays, as you seemed to recite them every minute of every hour of that bloody fucking day. And if we were trying to be honest here, you were pretty sure Monday-hating was a global thing. And Monday mornings? You didn't want to get started on those.

So when Dream-or better known to close friends as Clay-shook your shoulders, forcing you to wake up and ruined your blissful, dreamless (haha funny) sleep, before sunrise, on a Monday morning, to work on your fucking swordfighting (it was merited, you sucked), it was safe for him to say that despite you not knowing your way around a dagger or a sword, you sure as hell didn't need any help with hand-to-hand combat.

After kicking out him of your room so you could get dressed, you did so-albeit rather sleepily(your sweater had made its way to your leg and you had ended up on the floor more than once). You reached for the black hair tie lying on the wooden nightstand next your bed and slid it onto your wrist in case you needed to keep some flyaway strands from your face.

Slipping on your dark boots, you made your way outside, blinking a few times and slowing in your steps to let your eyes adjust to the lack of light (also you didn't want to trip). A silhouette made its way over to you, a familiar, yet rather unsettling looking white mask resting on its head.

"Are we going to the meadow?" you whispered, wary of waking the others up. His little shadow head nodded.

"Yeah, it'd be better if people didn't see how much you sucked first thing in the morning."

Scoffing at his statements and rolling your eyes, you took the usual path through the woods to a small clearing you and Dream had found. It was one of the only places in the DreamSMP that still had any privacy to it. There was a visible path from all the times you two had trekked through the woods to get to this place, the grass having been so used to being stepped on that it had just given up and resigned to it's fate of being forever flat.

You chuckled at the thought. Ahead of you, Dream turned around caught your eye, giving a curious tilt of his head, as if asking why you had laughed. You shook your head, nodding forward to tell him to focus on the path. He shrugged and turned back again.