✓( 𝟬𝟲 )BREATHE, t. innit

( 06 ) BREATHE TOMMYINNIT
TOMMYINNIT x SHE / HER READER
( requested by @outoftheold )

( panic attack ( descriptive ) , overthinking ( ? ) , mentions of death, vomit )

SIDE NOTE i myself have never experienced any panic attacks (yet). so if this is in any way unrealistic i apologise because the only points of reference i had were some online articles + what i've read from books. i haven't asked my friends about what a panic attack was like for them because i didn't want to make them uncomfortable or anything.

SHE WAS SURFACING.

      THE WORLD WAS SPINNING

Hands clawed at the frustratingly smooth, white wall, searching for something, anything to ground herself on. Her fingers found the doorknob, and she gripped it, knuckles turning white, but Y/N didn't stay standing for long. She felt herself slipping, and she was sliding, and oh, she was on the floor now.

She looked down. The floor was spinning, too.

In fact, everything was spinning. She couldn't control her body and she couldn't move or anything but everything was spinning, and she had just fallen and what the fuck just happened? She was lying on the floor. How did she get on the floor?

She had fallen. She remembered now.

Y/N was trying to think properly, she was trying to move properly and she was trying to form a coherent thought, literally any coherent thought but her brain just wasn't working with her at the moment. She couldn't think she couldn't breathe she couldn't do anything. Her fingers were tingling. Her feet were tingling. One moment her palms were shaking uncontrollably and the next her fingernails were digging into her skin in an attempt to stop it. Stop the shaking and the flailing. Stop the trembling. Stop. Stop.

It didn't stop.

And Y/N thought it couldn't get any worse but oh it did get worse because now along with the fact she couldn't think normally she couldn't breathe normally. In fact, forget normally, she couldn't breathe at all. She was dizzy and she couldn't think and now she couldn't breathe?

She had been fine. She had been doing okay. She was okay. Why was she not okay anymore? What was happening to her?