three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh that made me chuckle inside. That was our first ever conversation! You had to go and be the intimidating ass idiot you always were. You knew how much of an effect you had on me that day. That's why you were a completely douche bag.

I wish that day I really did kiss you, and it wasn't months later. You knew in that moment that there was something there. Even if there wasn't. You knew I liked you.. you just wanted to keep me going. It was torture.
All I did when we finally ended up together was talk to Harry about you. But we had to keep it a secret, just for a while. But to start with you have no idea how happy you made me. I finally saw that soft, happy side to Draco. That you never let anyone see but me. You should really let it out more my love. It's worth it. I learnt so much more about you. How much you felt, everything.

We even had the same comfort spot, how funny is that? Well. It became our spot didn't it. Which made us even more special to each other. It was the first thing we shared, even if the first time I approached you at the astronomy tower it was the worst possible time for you. But I guess we both opened up didn't we?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-